Pro female MMA fighter to fight random internet troll today. Stream will be up

If I was the guy I'd get to the gym early and brace myself in the doorway. No female can negate that.

Dude better show up in a mask.

Nothing for him to gain here but I'm glad its going down.

If this is guy is really untrained, Tara is going to fuck him up. If it was some random unknown chick that trains, there's a chance this guy might win anyway. There's no way he's beating Tara LaRosa.

guy sounds like a massive tool

Lol I hope it's a definitive 15 second KO either way.

If this is guy is really untrained, Tara is going to fuck him up. If it was some random unknown chick that trains, there's a chance this guy might win anyway. There's no way he's beating Tara LaRosa.

Bro, LaRosa lost to 4'9 Nakai and Modaferri.

I think any untrained man has a solid chance vs her.

Can't say I'm not interested, I've always thought that women should compete alongside men and stop being pussies.

That said I also believe weight classes are bullshit.

If a smaller man or lady can hang with the big boys they are world class badasses and we should know they exist and get to watch them.

Well from what we have seen with girls like Regina Halmich and Germaine de Randamie (when something like this has been done before) is that elite level female fighters can only just about get the better of untrained, middle aged men who have never fought before in their lives. That's how huge the gulf is between men and women.

So there's a very good chance this guy will beat a female fighter on the level of Tara LaRosa. In fact, if he's in his physical prime, in good shape, has a bit of natural athleticism and has a couple to months to train, then this could get very ugly.

Well from what we have seen with girls like Regina Halmich and Germaine de Randamie (when something like this has been done before) is that elite level female fighters can only just about get the better of untrained, middle aged men who have never fought before in their lives. That's how huge the gulf is between men and women.

So there's a very good chance this guy will beat a female fighter on the level of Tara LaRosa. In fact, if he's in his physical prime, in good shape, has a bit of natural athleticism and has a couple to months to train, then this could get very ugly.

No matter how this turns out, I hope it begins a trend of untrained losers calling out female fighters. There are so many warriors in this thread who I'd encourage to pursue their dream of beating up a female fighter.

No tko or kos in years. Might be a better match than we think

How big is the guy

He's 160, lol. Looks about average height, maybe 5'9 or 5'10. Tara will be the same weight and is about 5'7", I think.

Obviously some women can beat some men (and that guys looks feeble) but generally, men don't have to be very good at all to beat high level females. Plus how big is this guy? Maybe he does have some training? And Tara LaRosa is 40 years-old and her stand up is boxercise level, plenty of average men could spark her with punches before she can get them to ground. She's not a good fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

He's 160, lol. Looks about average height, maybe 5'9 or 5'10. Tara will be the same weight and is about 5'7", I think.

This is what she looks like at 135lbs

Tara-LaRosa-Feet-909709.jpg

If she's 160 she will be pretty fat.

I'm betting on the chick. TRoll is probably a cheetos eating couch surfer.
Man, this is a lose/lose situation for this guy. 39 year old WMMA fighter steps in on short notice to fight a keyboard warrior. Tara's well past her prime. I know nothing about this dude, but yeah Tara probably still fucks him up.

If the guy brutally KOs her then it's going to be really awkward in that gym afterwards...

I think a lot of dudes do the opposite, too. They're weak, so they inflate the power of their maleness to excuse their weakness. Most girls that go to a gym assume they need to learn to fight. Most guys go into a gym assuming they already have some latent natural talent and that they're gonna fuck everybody up.

Most men don't realize how weak they are, even compared to strong women.
there's a couple that goes to my gym and the guy is a scrawny nerd while the girl is a former collegiate sprinter. When they lift together, she does ROWS with her bf's deadlift weight. She also front squats his back squat. He doesnt seem to mind getting weightcucked by his gf.

Back