Premier League Thread 2017/18 v63: Klopp : "'I'm manager now, and we're not selling Coutinho"

is a random Liberian CDM better than Jakka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@El Che @Nowhere Fast @Mga223

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/7ort26/rosenfels_as_soon_as_jeff_fisher_took_credit_for/

5w57s5x.png

<{outtahere}>
<{anton}>

Never thought I'd see Fisher and Wenger mentioned in the same sentence lmao

The "actor as a politician" is a inescapable consequence of modern politics, there is nothing weird about it This has been theorized for a long time ago - starting with Friedrich Jünger in 1946, possibly before that.

1 week in Italy, 1 week in Spain.

Rome -- Calcioitalia.com and Vatican Museums Tour

Florence -- Best of Renaissance and Medieval Florence Tour and the Mall

Turin -- Juventus Museum and Stadium Tour

Milan -- San Siro Stadium and Museum Tour, Casa Milan and the Gran Tour of Milan and the Last Supper Mourning Tour

Madrid -- Wanda Metropolitano Stadium and Museum Tour and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Museum Tour

Seville -- Monumental Seville Walking Tour

Valencia -- MestallaForever Tour

Barcelona -- Gaudi Tour and the Camp Nou Experience Tour

Will post photos posing at all of the stadiums with their respective club jerseys -- I'm even considering getting a Penaldo jersey for the Bernabéu tour. :eek:

Awesome, same here.

First division football season done by then. I the Catalans actually decide to meet up at a plaza to watch Portugal vs. Spain on a big screen, but even then I'm skeptic as I'm not sure how everything will be between Catalunya and Spain by then.

I'm hoping I can maybe make it to a Segunda División or Segunda B playoff game if there's any in the cities I'll be at. I know Rayo is currently in a top 6 spot in Segunda, so hopefully they can stay in the 3-6 range so I can go see them play a playoff game.

<{danawhoah}>

That sounds incredible bro. Truly a lifetime experience you'll never forget. Talk about being where history was made, both in human history and football history.

Please take a piss on the Bernabeu pitch for me mate.

I'mma do this:

9-siuuuuuuu(2).jpg

And constantly ask about their relationship with Franco and their thoughts on Catalunyas independence.
I wonder how long I'd last before I'd be kicked out. Wearing a Barcelona jersey would probably be a deal breaker for them though. Maybe a Ronaldinho shirt so I'd get an ovation.

@El Che @Nowhere Fast @xtramob

National Championship tonight, contemplating whether to watch it or not.
Low scoring defense minded ole SEC football. Up to you. I like physical smash mouth football most of the time but I'm not necessarily that excited for it tonight. I'll watch some before work fast forwarding through commercials. I just hope it is competitive and comes down to the end.

There's also talk about Trump vs. the Rock...

<1>

I have a friend of mine who's deep into politics and was asking me if the Rock could beat Trump in a debate due to his promo skills...

<{hfved}>

Legit question in these times, bro. My money's on the Rock.

Last edited:
Dunno what's worse, losing my hair or my hearing :(

Low scoring defense minded ole SEC football. Up to you. I like physical smash mouth football most of the time but I'm not necessarily that excited for it tonight. I'll watch some before work fast forwarding through commercials. I just hope it is competitive and comes down to the end.
I love low scoring defensive games (not the type of low scoring trash we witnessed yesterday), I just don't see Georgia having anything for 'Bama. I'll stay up for the first half and Kendrick's half time performance. I'll only watch the second half based on what i've seen in the first.

<{danawhoah}>

That sounds incredible bro. Truly a lifetime experience you'll never forget. Talk about being where history was made, both in human history and football history.

Please take a piss on the Bernabeu pitch for me mate.

I'll take a shit for you at Camp Pou.

@El Che

Mundo tweeted this fantastic photo of former Barca dude Bojan today announcing John Guidetti's signing with Alavés from Celta:

img_jecheverria_20180107-204617_imagenes_md_colaboradores_jecheverria__ech8769-kzVE-U43415332179273D-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

<45>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back