PWd 529 Gutter thread gutter thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you just got added to the dick pic list.

I dont have snap chat or Instagram or twitter, I barely have a facebook. Also isnt it illegal to give out unsolicited dick pics. Over International Borders no less. Think it counts as terrorism.

But Bo Dallas is looking like hes about to join his brother and be a cult leader. Brothers vs Brothers in the final final final ( probably not ) DELETION!

And fuck I have to stay alive till March 3 to see Edgar fight again. FUKEN BULLSHIT!

I dont have snap chat or Instagram or twitter, I barely have a facebook. Also isnt it illegal to give out unsolicited dick pics. Over International Borders no less. Think it counts as terrorism.
You have private messages here, say hi to the main vein.

And fuck I have to stay alive till March 3 to see Edgar fight again. FUKEN BULLSHIT!
One of them will have to pull out just to torture you with a longer life.

One of them will have to pull out just to torture you with a longer life.

And Avengers and Black Panther and Ant-Man and the Wasp and probably Aquaman then it'll be Star Wars season....... And another year still alive! Not to mention JJ2 and DD3 etc etc.

And I'll probably have to stay alive to see True Detective Season 3 just so I can be all high and mighty and tell people on message boards that they just didnt get it. It was to far above their tiny little minds..... And Yes I did this with S2 cause I thought it was pretty awesome. I also did it with JJ because no one seemed to have a fucking clue how good that show was.

And I'll probably have to stay alive to see True Detective Season 3 just so I can be all high and mighty and tell people on message boards that they just didnt get it. It was to far above their tiny little minds..... And Yes I did this with S2 cause I thought it was pretty awesome. I also did it with JJ because no one seemed to have a fucking clue how good that show was.
JJ was really fucking good.

What the fuck is JJ

BETTER BE JJ DILLON

BETTER BE TALKING ABOUT THE FOUR HORSEMEN GOD DAMMIT

Georgia completely shitting the bed, just like the Falcons in the Super Bowl.

Georgia completely shitting the bed, just like the Falcons in the Super Bowl.
It tastes even sweeter than beating LSU for the strap

giphy.gif

I find it weird that people who never went to the University support the University in sporting endeavors. I mean I get why the people of Cleveland support Ohio State but the rest of the people?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back