PWd 529 Gutter thread gutter thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird that people who never went to the University support the University in sporting endeavors. I mean I get why the people of Cleveland support Ohio State but the rest of the people?????
Eh. Some people have family that went there or their city/State doesn’t have a pro team so they have to have the college team. I don’t consider myself any more of a fan because I went to my school

source.gif

I’m just starting to fully forget her

I reckon she would want to be a part of it. But they have plenty of woman on the roster/ Mae Young Classic to fill it out

Eh. Some people have family that went there or their city/State doesn’t have a pro team so they have to have the college team. I don’t consider myself any more of a fan because I went to my school

See I can get behind that. You went to that school and you and they are tied together so that makes sense.

I find it weird that people who never went to the University support the University in sporting endeavors. I mean I get why the people of Cleveland support Ohio State but the rest of the people?????
Some towns are shit podunk nothing towns and states. There’s nothing to care for except their college sports.

He was so devilishly charismatic that you couldn't fully hate him despite all his evil and the perfect cut of those suits
<{anton}>

He was so devilishly charismatic that you couldn't fully hate him despite all his evil and the perfect cut of those suits
<{anton}>
also helps they got a good actor loved him in dr who so i figured he would kill it as purple man

Did The Club give Tama Tonga and Bad Luck Fale a shout-out after the match?

So Enzo didn't screw up his ankle. Better luck next time.

He is actually more powerful in the comics. He takes over the world using Stark tech. Hes my second favorite villains, after Dr Doom.

Emperor Stark was a good episode

Why the fudge is this out of the gutter?

Watching Raw now. Paige is the least attractive person in Absolution.

<{cum@me}>

So, Braun killed someone last night?

Welcome back Miz...people who don't like him are clearly Quebecois fraggles.

"It's going to be tough getting to sleep without that tonight."

"What?"

<Lmaoo>

Ohio State is in Columbus.

Source: Lived in both cities, graduated and work at Ohio State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back