Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

They also have nowhere near the level of responsibility.

Seriously, it seems like the trumptards think he shouldn't be responsible for any of the retarded shit he says/does, despite holding the position with the most responsibility in the world.

Other governemnt officials have been forced to resign/give up their positions for so much less than this idiot Trump has done, on multiple fronts.

It is not part of the president's job description to be nice or politically-correct.

Don't like hearing the truth? Then go find a better way to deal with the stress over what Trump does, if you find his own methods reprehensible. Some men drink alcohol or do drugs, some beat their wives, Trump yells and tweets... big deal. Get used to it.

Ahem...

You can shut the fuck up now, Mr President.
Incoming

tenor.gif

Some of you guys are playing an ignorant game of semantics..

“We don’t want immigrants from shitholes like Haiti,el Salvador,etc.
But we will take Norwegians “

Lol,either trump is a racist and this is a not so discreet jab at minority countries...or trump is an idiot for saying something as wreckless as that and not realizing just how racist it would come off.

I believe the answer lies somewhere right in the middle.(pun intended).

Or it's because 1 country people want to live in and another people want to leave right this second

We have all mostly lived in shitholes before. It's something most have to do before moving up in the world.

Not all were sheltered like Trump and Homer.

But a shithole is a shithole. Haiti is a shithole. Sucks, but it's true

JJ Aldrich biggest bet this weekend

How bout u

as big as your Mayweather Bet? lol.

not but seriously...

I'm keeping it reservd...

Choi vs. Stephens goes over 1.5 round. I'll most likely tail you and ezflyer on a host of plays.

You call them heartless yet you want to stop them leaving such places because they are from such places.

They do nothing, you are advocating people do nothing.

You know what I want and advocate without me even mentioning it? you got talent

This can't be dismissed as another stream-of-consciousness utterance. Trump is too slick for that. I have a feeling may be his game is too sophisticated for most people to detect? What possible motives could he have behind just letting it out like that?

as big as your Mayweather Bet? lol.

not but seriously...

I'm keeping it reservd...

Choi vs. Stephens goes over 1.5 round. I'll most likely tail you and ezflyer on a host of plays.

I have that over in a couple of parlays. I'd hit it straight if I was able to get it under -200

No way on bet size. This is a small event.

2500 on JJ is biggest bet

You call them heartless yet you want to stop them leaving such places because they are from such places.

They do nothing, you are advocating people do nothing.
Once again, it’s not the west’s job or the US specifically to help individuals from impoverished countries at its own expense.

One of Trump’s mottos was ‘America first’. He will always put American interests over other nation’s peoples. The sad part is that he’s one of the few western leaders actually doing this.

Once again, it’s not the west’s job or the US specifically to help individuals from impoverished countries at its own expense.

One of Trump’s mottos was ‘America first’. He will always put American interests over other nation’s peoples. The sad part is that he’s one of the few western leaders actually doing this.

It's astounding how Democrat politicians get so passionate on behalf of foreigners... are they forgetting that they are supposed to represent US citzens, and NOT Haiti or Nigeria?

No, seriously. Can you post the actual video.

I could say you called a 3 year old black kid the N Word. But I'd need something to back it up
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/ex-apprentice-producer-far-worse-trump-tapes-exist.html

It's being blocked from release.

Nee also claims that anyone caught releasing the footage would have to pay as much as a $5 million leak fee, per their contract withApprenticeexecutive producer Mark Burnett. Burnett,accordingto Buzzfeed News, is a Trump supporter and has already threatened to sueApprenticestaffers if they decide to leak outtakes from the show.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...me-to-release-tape-of-trumps-racist-rant/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...tice-tape-sexist-claims-producer-678944?amp=1

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...rms-donald-trump-called-him-uncle-tom-w445133

Trump is racist, bro. That or Tom Arnold, Lil Jon, and the producers from The Apprentence are lying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back