Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Pfft, calling on the Liberal "like" brigade to back you up.

That is some truly pathetic shit.

Just stop.
As pathetic as you getting smashed and running like a lil girl?

He understands reality and has an unpresidential filter.

He could have said, "countries that have failed to create advanced systems leading to civilization" and been ok.

He could have said "countries who the United States has continually exploited, manipulated, and destabilized to keep from creating self-sufficient and flourishing civilizations" and also been okay.

Do you even El Salvadorian history, bro?

My inbox keeps popping. Looks like I have triggered a few snowflakes again.

<{1-16}>

It's amazing but expected how the mass media are concentrating on the word shithole. Also the 'fact' Trump, by mentioning Haiti really meant ALL black societies, even if he didn't say that.
What about immigration itself, forget about those things.
Most people i've known swear. Plus it was a private conversation. Get over it.

Tucker Carlson keeps asking democratic guests on his show, 'do you think it would be good for our society if we let in immigrants that benefited our country in a positive way?'
The answers to this are all the same, talk about something other than the question.
Same with when asking about a points based immigration scheme, democrats avoid the actual question, it's pathetic.

It seems to me that so many democratic politicians in America don't really give a shit for America at all. They just want as many latino to arrive in the country so that at some stage they will vote for democratic party. In other words they care more about their job and future democrats jobs than the country itself.

How can any sane person believe a points based immigration scheme to be wrong and should be avoided?

It’s the type of thing people say in private all the time. Trump either doesn’t realize or care that he’s the president and is supposed to be a leader so he talks like he’s not a leader.

private meetings should not be aired to the public. this actually improves trumps image.

bad move durbin that was wrong.

He could have said "countries who the United States has continually exploited, manipulated, and destabilized to keep from creating self-sufficient and flourishing civilizations" and also been okay.

Do you even El Salvadorian history, bro?

Yeah, they can't get it together because of America. Oh wait, that's not true in the least a and everybody knows it. I forgot.

Is it on tape? I’d like to hear it from the horses mouth

Maybe he just said it because he's a trashy, shitty excuse for a human being. Maybe he's just trying to excite the base who all happen to be really trashy and shitty people.

He's denying that he actually said it though.

The holy search for the whole hole motive. He probably just said it because he's a thoughtless douchebag.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-12/haiti-summons-us-official-explain-trump-shithole-comment

the President "grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office" who proposed protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries" as part of the ongoing discussion.

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?"

-Lawmakers wanted protection for a specific demographic within their constituency.
-Trump isn't smart enough to see this was a way for specific members of congress to get more support from a particular demographic within their constituency.

Last edited:
Back