Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Oh my goodness, how scathing.
No, thats not it. We're simply aware of the way the left manipulates and controls the average black person.

Nice demonstration of what a low opinion you have of black people , thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, how scathing.
No, thats not it. We're simply aware of the way the left manipulates and controls the average black person.

Oh, because they couldn't possibly agree with them on other big picture issues....

What Trump said was very insensitive. ........ I am still after over 100 pages waiting to hear how it's untrue. True A POTUS shouldn't say things like this out loud it's stupid and insensitive. But I hate how insensitive truth is considered racist. Maybe if many of the insensitive truths regarding race were met head on an started to be tackled in stead of finger pointing , blaming , and racist claims things would really begin to improve for everyone. Just a thought. Alas it seems showing massive amounts of ass hurt an out rage still are the preferred methods to deal......... hopefully 1 day

No body wants immigrants from shit-hole countries. If you do then put them in your own house.
Only a fool would say that , do you really think there aren't worthy candidates for immigration from pretty much anywhere ?

What Trump said was very insensitive. ........ I am still after over 100 pages waiting to hear how it's untrue. True A POTUS shouldn't say things like this out loud it's stupid and insensitive. But I hate how insensitive truth is considered racist. Maybe if many of the insensitive truths regarding race were met head on an started to be tackled in stead of finger pointing , blaming , and racist claims things would really begin to improve for everyone. Just a thought. Alas it seems showing massive amounts of ass hurt an out rage still are the preferred methods to deal......... hopefully 1 day
It's untrue because we want immigrants from everywhere.

No body wants immigrants from shit-hole countries. If you do then put them in your own house.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

democrats fear trump could go 2 terms or another trump protege runs for president.

this slander against him is juvenile. i cant believe this is making news worldwide. rather tban hearing about Trump policies we hear about some shithole comment.

too much drama.

shutting out immigrants who have nothing to offer is or once was normal policy.

Last edited:
NjjBTfv.jpg

I had a conversation with someone else here about this. What would you say if the definition of a "Leftist" and how do they (if they do at all) differentiate themselves from Liberals?

Technically liberals are leftists, but there are very few ACTUAL liberals around today (despite what some may call themselves). A real liberal would never refer to someone like Sam Harris (who is actually a liberal) as a white supremacist, but that is the norm amongst leftists today. The left has moved so far to the left, they view everyone who isn't as extreme as them as 'white supremacists'. The mainstream for leftists today is believing we are currently living through a Nazi dictatorship, Trump is a white supremacist, Islam is a religion of peace, mass immigration has zero negatives, free speech should be curtailed etc etc. That's mainstream left-wing thought today. Whereas an actual liberal like Sam Harris sees Islam for what it is, recognises mass immigration does have serious negatives and believes in defending free speech regardless of whose feelings are hurt.

do you mean like, classical liberalism? why are you hating on liberals if there are no liberals?

I'm not "hating on" liberals. I'm "hating on" what is now the mainstream left-wing. And I didn't say there are no liberals around today, I said there are "almost no liberals around today". Learn to read. Sam Harris is an actual liberal and he's viewed with nothing but hatred by the mainstream left due to his criticism of Islam.

is this going back to the claim that there are no liberals? i know almost no one who says this shit. most people are in the "not all muslims" camp.

I don't care who YOU know, I'm talking about the mainstream left, who repeat the line 'Islam is a religion of peace' AD NAUSEAM.

And again, I never said there are "no" liberals, I said there are "almost no" liberals.

so why do so many people interpret it peacefully? historically and contemporarily.

Who said they do? Because they aren't all murdering every non-Muslim on the planet? Nah, but they'll sit back and totally deny that Islamic extremism even exists and call anyone who does say it exists a 'racist' and 'Islamophobe' when their fellow Muslims rape, murder & destroy the lives of non-Muslims all in the name of Islam.

the claim isnt hard to understand at all. the evidence youre using to support the claim is.

What, the actual teachings of the religion? You're so dumb it's unbelievable. lol

Only if educated and can contribute to society.

trump specifically mentioned Nigerians. Nigerians are some of the least educated people when they immigrate to America. And then they utilize the promise of America, and are the single most educated group in America, period. And it also turns out that when you implant Africans into African American communities the quality of life often skyrockets.

Not that Trump knew any of that. But we cant expect the leader of the free world to be at all versed on the topics he speaks of, though, can we?

I'm not "hating on" liberals. I'm "hating on" what is now the mainstream left-wing. And I didn't say there are no liberals around today, I said there are "almost no liberals around today". Learn to read. Sam Harris is an actual liberal and he's viewed with nothing but hatred by the mainstream left due to his criticism of Islam.

what gives you the authority to pigeonhole what the "mainstream left" is?

I don't care who YOU know, I'm talking about the mainstream left, who repeat the line 'Islam is a religion of peace' AD NAUSEAM.

like who? give me an example.

And again, I never said there are "no" liberals, I said there are "almost no" liberals.

splitting-hairs.png

Who said they do? Because they aren't all murdering every non-Muslim on the planet? Nah, but they'll sit back and totally deny that Islamic extremism even exists and call anyone who does say it exists a 'racist' and 'Islamophobe' when their fellow Muslims rape, murder & destroy the lives of non-Muslims all in the name of Islam.

when you say "they".....are you talking about a billion muslims? more? less? how many do you know that are personally doing this, or do you just see them in your media? do you suppose that peaceful muslims would make the news a lot, or not often? how do you think this impacts people's estimate on their numbers?

ive created threads about muslims leading protests against terrorism. a couple times ive done this. the general response was something like:

-its fake
-taqiya
-people seemingly thought they understood islam better than the peaceful muslims in the protest

What, the actual teachings of the religion? You're so dumb it's unbelievable. lol

whoa you got me.

you mean like, calls to stone people to death in the bible? oh oh oh wait thats old testament stuff right? well.....muslims cherrypick their holy book as well.

Back