Premier League Thread 2017/18 v66: Give it Giggseh till end of 2022

Will EOW (miss you xoxo) be happy with Giggseh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F'n Capricorns, man.
My friend who I was with today is also a Capricorn and we spent a large chunk of time discussing people at work who are trying to take away our coin

Lmaoooooo we are very specific type of people

I just look at Valencia & Herrera over on right & think, fuck, thats a clumsy looking flank with Sanchez up in front of them. Certainly not deep stages of CL level.

He'll crush enough cans for Utd fans to fight off their mates at the water cooler tho. Just like he did for Arsenal.

Can crushing is an underrated tool, especially if you consider there to be 14 can teams in the league.

United have dropped points 5 (11 points) times versus can teams this season......difference between us challenging for the title and fighting for top 4.

I was planning Emirates. I know you said Trafford was mehhh
I've not been to the Emirates. Highbury was f'n great.

Old Trafford is big but it still retains its old school terrace charm that a lot of these new monster lego kit all seater corporate heavy stadiums lack.

I only ever went with Forest tho & we were proper shite at the time so there wasnt much for home fans to get riled up about, tbf.

I've not been to the Emirates. Highbury was f'n great.

Old Trafford is big but it still retains its old school terrace charm that a lot of these new monster lego kit all seater corporate heavy stadiums lack.

I only ever went with Forest tho & we were proper shite at the time so there wasnt much for home fans to get riled up about, tbf.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mansfield, Spurs and Forrest?

Are you Tules's dad?

Poor mama Tules.

She deserves better. You should buy her some flowers to say sorry, IMO.

Worst I've ever said to my mum is "no" which I quickly turned into "I mean, I'd rather not, for the following reasons... Mother dearest".
Worst i ever did was rile my mum, who very rarely swears, up to point were she reacted angrily at me with a "youre getting right on my tits you are!!"

i replied with, "what tits?"

my dad cracked up laughing & she whacked him. then started laughing herself lol

@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ
We made it, mate, we fucking made it!! BigSam Bless!!!

Aobbv.gif

That family chained up in Perris look like a Beatles tribute band at a working mans club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back