Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Oh, because they couldn't possibly agree with them on other big picture issues....
Not without keeping them lesser in the eyes of the world while claiming to champion them, no. The party of the victim needs victims, obviously.

If you died in an earthquake it would no longer be a tragedy.

Ah yes, I love the virtue signaling when it comes from someone that believes people should be thrown in a cage and shot if they resist for refusing to be extorted out of what they earn.

Ah yes, I love the virtue signaling when it comes from someone that believes people should be thrown in a cage and shot if they resist for refusing to be extorted out of what they earn.

Spare the word salad, you call someone's home a shithole, you deserve to live under the same circumstances until you realize why calling it a shithole is insulting and juvenile.

So go ahead, tell me about the consistently vague nature of voting patterns when applied to the widening narrative of metroscopic racialocity all you want... and I'll just state simply: you deserve to have a house fall on your head because you're a terrible human.

That should be easy to understand for someone defending "straight talk" and "saying it like it is", right?

Spare the word salad, you call someone's home a shithole, you deserve to live under the same circumstances until you realize why calling it a shithole is insulting and juvenile.

So go ahead, tell me about the consistently vague nature of voting patterns when applied to the widening narrative of metroscopic racialocity all you want... and I'll just state simply: you deserve to have a house fall on your head because you're a terrible human.

That should be easy to understand for someone defending "straight talk" and "saying it like it is", right?

I guess you can state that all you like. Unfortunately for you, it still wouldn't be an argument.

I guess you can state that all you like. Unfortunately for you, it still wouldn't be an argument.

At what point did you interpret what I was saying as an "argument"? Figure it out, go back there and try again.

Telling you you're a shitty person isn't an argument, it's a statement.

At what point did you interpret what I was saying as an "argument"? Figure it out, go back there and try again.

Telling you you're a shitty person isn't an argument, it's a statement.

Right. That's why I can appreciate that you realize your own inferiority though, or else you would have at least tried to start with an argument before looking ignorant ahead of virtue signaling.

Right. That's why I can appreciate that you realize your own inferiority though, or else you would have at least tried to start with an argument before looking ignorant ahead of virtue signaling.

I'm sorry you must've forgot we already had an argument/debate IN THIS THREAD. It ended with you not responding to me anymore because after failing to even understand what I was saying, you simply avoided it when someone else pointed it out.

So say virtue signaling a few more times, I'm sure someone will think "hey that guy must be smart he used that term I've heard smart people say....". The reality is we've already walked this road and it ended with you jumping off it when we saw facts in our path.

The conclusion I reached was: you're a crappy person desperate to sound intelligent. While I was here, I wanted to come by to remind you.

Maybe because they are starting to realize they've been lied to. One can hope.

Would love nothing more than to see the Black community succeed. Of all the current groups I could see them bailing the Dem party

Would love nothing more than to see the Black community succeed. Of all the current groups I could see them bailing the Dem party

They won't as long as they're still slaves on the Democratic guarded welfare plantation.

Me too, though I've been called racist a 1000 times over on this site because of it.

293cc23b2a216cd0b85c271c07be53e4041db3ff564b093367ab619a7df67e99.jpg

Literally not the scene in which Smokey said that.

You should be ashamed to call yourself black misquoting Friday, Comeshot kid....Oh wait, you already are!!

<{anton}>

Back