UFC 220 - Miocic vs Ngannou - Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree w this. To me, it seemed like the punch just completely caught him off guard and knocked him off balance rather than legit rocking him. @mkess101 has a point about Stipe ducking his head in but I cant see Stipe doing that in this fight. I'd like to believe he's smarter than that lol

Yeah he may not do it at all here. He did vs Overeem and Struve though.

I like it. I could see Stipe taking Ngannou down and Ngannou giving his back... But probably Stipe would go for gnp anyway..? I can't blame anyone playing for the odds.

Re Stipe-Ngannou. Everybody keeps saying about Stipe's defence. What about Ngannou's? Is that head-banging movement considered a good defence? Have we seen him defend strikes? Overeem was to busy to try to wrestle him and then got ktfo..
Also, do you think that Ngannou can sustain that type of movement with that muscle mass for more than 1 round? I really doubt it.

I have already played Stipe , but may go for Stipe R2 and further as well.. I can really see every Stipe win outcome, hell, even sub as I said. But I do not really see any potential win for Ngannou except R1.

It's either he blitzes Stipe quick, or Stipe has a remedy for him and then our hype is in deep waters.

PS: Don't get me wrong, I am not a Ngannou hater, I bet on him vs Overeem, but this is a different story fellas

You bet Ngannou at -300 against Reem?

Haven't played Ngannou/Stipe yet, might not at all, not sure, but very hard to go against Ngannou rn, that's for sure. The guy is a freak athlete and he's dominating, Stipe a big test for him tho. Meh, all in all, I think the line's about right. If anything I might just lay the juice on Ngannou, he looks to have all the tools to get this done, I think. He'll be in trouble if Stipe can get on top, Stipe's gnp is NASTY.

Just curious, did the judges have the Seery fight 1-1 going to the third? Asking because I actually had it 2-0 Pantoja.

I was looking for the scorecards but couldn't find em. Round 2 was close but I thought Seery was landing the more effective shots.

Boston is home, crowd is awesome, boston love has been crazy, trained very hard for this fight, I've only watched his contender fight, I will be too much for him, my explosiveness, my feet, takedowns, better MMA, more experience, showcase my skillset, KO second round

Davis has been fighting as long as Bochniak has been training MMA, how can he say he has more experience, UFC experience maybe?

Dewey Cooper calls Francis Ngannou an enigma, breakdowns how talented he is

"Francis Ngannou is an enigma, punching power in both hands. In a boxing match, Stipe gets hits too much, he's not big, he'd get crushed. Ngannou is raw, but with proper training, but he could have a real chance at dethroning a boxing champion. He called me to work out on Christmas day."

Last edited:
It's how he gets inside

stipe one of the best inside strikers, ngannou one of the best outside.

that lead left uppercut is wicked, the lead left hook, too, both arguably the most difficult punches to throw in boxing

not going to mean anything if stipe can get him down, tire him, and then ngannou has nothing left after 10 minutes

I was looking for the scorecards but couldn't find em. Round 2 was close but I thought Seery was landing the more effective shots.

Yea, I can't argue too much. It was close.

It's how he gets inside

Yeah and that's my thinking is that unless he changes it he's really playing with fire. Ngannou has that power like Rumble where the punch doesn't necessarily have to land flush to do damage, and he throws a lot of uppercuts.

Yeah and that's my thinking is that unless he changes it he's really playing with fire. Ngannou has that power like Rumble where the punch doesn't necessarily have to land flush to do damage, and he throws a lot of uppercuts.

Well, and if he doesn't do it. He ends up more than likely trying to outbox him at range. Or just bull rush in constant takedowns.

Has Stipe HELD down anyone besides Hunt. Same Hunt held down by Lesnar

It's the best site

Shit just tried depositing with visa and it doesn't work lol.

"Unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control, this card cannot be used to make deposits to online gaming companies"

Looks like TD bank in Canada is totally against online betting, this is number 1 bullshit

Guess I will have to deposit using instadebit. How do you guys usually withdraw your money from bet365? Get them to send you a cheque? Cause if I can't deposit money using TD bank visa into bet365 I am worried that when I attempt to withdraw TD bank will also not accept the funds from bet365.

Weird because Bodog accepted my TD Visa card no problem. Fucking Canadian banks smh..

I
Shit just tried depositing with visa and it doesn't work lol. Looks like TD bank in Canada is totally against online betting, this is number 1 bullshit

Guess I will have to deposit using instadebit. How do you guys usually withdraw your money from bet365? Get them to send you a cheque? Cause if I can't deposit money using TD bank visa into bet365 I am worried that when I attempt to withdraw TD bank will also not accept the funds from bet365.

Weird because Bodog accepted my TD Visa card no problem. Fucking Canadian banks smh..

With 365 I funded it with instadebit and cashed by having 365 deposit the funds to instadebit. Then transferred the funds from instadebit to rbc.

A buddy at work who used 365 had winnings wired straight to his bank account. I think he funded it straight from his bank account as well.

"Unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control, this card cannot be used to make deposits to online gaming companies"

Looks like TD bank in Canada is totally against online betting, this is number 1 bullshit

Try via skrill (moneybookers) or paypal.

I had the same problem with my visa, but I called my bank and they fixed it.

By default Visa doesn't allow you to use it for gambling purposes. Paysafe cards are a great way around it. As for withdraws I had them deposit directly to my bank account, was super easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back