Poll: Premier League Thread 2017/18 v68: Gandilf Edition

Who is the best and most bangable dad (DILF) in the Prem Thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is better for all sides if Simeone leaves this summer? At some point a coach is kinda "used", Pep for example mentioned that is the reason why he likes to leave clubs after three years.
Considering Costa just came back and things have improved offensively thanks to him, no, I'd say keep Simeone until next year even though he's signed until 2020 even if the papers are going to begin creating transfer rumors.

However he needs to realize that going up 1-0 and then parking the bus doesn't work when the defense is starting to slow down and either up there in age -- i.e. Godín, still young and somewhat inexperienced -- i.e. Lucas or still adapting or pron to screw up -- i.e. Savic and Giménez.

You've gotta be happy Costa's back though. Look a completely different side with him back, imo.
Costa embodies Cholismo. He is the most Diego Simeone-esque player they have, that's why he blends in so well.

Even Griezmann and Gameiro have stepped up their games since he's arrived as gives the side the life they were lacking offensively.

enunciating.
Eh wot.
merse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back