So I guess Paulie was right all along

For him to accept that fight and talk all that good shit, you can’t just go “oh it’s your fault for believing it” when McGregor is releasing edited documents like a politician. The kid was throwing hammer fists to the back Floyds skull

It was an event

We all knew the outcome. He hung in really well though. Most people had him out of there really quickly as soon as he was getting hit with anything.

Maldonaggi and his sweet science were sorely missed in Conor's camp, probably costed him the match vs Mayweddah in the end.
portervmalignaggi.gif

p6.gif

ShabbyAcclaimedIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

P3.gif

It was an event

We all knew the outcome. He hung in really well though. Most people had him out of there really quickly as soon as he was getting hit with anything.
I know he had no chance of beating Floyd, but what he brought to the table was pitiful. Was liking watching a shaved Cindy Dandois at points

Not a big fan of Conor, I like his fighting style, but the not defending any belt is a huge let down for the fans. I wasn't big on him fighting Mayweather either, but saying he looked bad is just plain stupid.

He went 10 rounds with a legend and surprised everyone.
Lol he was absolutely terrible. UFC's So called best LW couldn't go the distance vs a 40yr old pillowfisted boxer.

I know he had no chance of beating Floyd, but what he brought to the table was pitiful. Was liking watching a shaved Cindy Dandois at points
Lol he was absolutely terrible. UFC's So called best LW couldn't go the distance vs a 40yr old pillowfisted boxer.
That 40 yr old is undefeated and in the GOAT boxer discussion. Also he's far from "pillow fisted" he knocked out Hatton and Ortiz. Mayweather had a high ko percentage before he changed his style up and started being more defensive. Mcgregor landed more punches on Mayweather than Pacquiao and Canelo did according to fight metric. Also "couldn't go the distance" in a boxing match. Who makes their pro debut in a 12 rd fight against one of the best?

Anybody would be a fool to think Conor "won" a round by all legit means....Floyd dictated the whole fight from the starting bell....This was no different than a Pro Wrestling match in a sense...like when WWE brings in celebrities to wrestle at Wreslemania...and the actual Wrestler carries the whole match to make it look entertaining. Floyd knew he had to make a show worth watching, or nobody would pay to see him fight again...especially after the Pacquiao snoozer. Floyd basically had a boxing match with a broom stick, and laughed all the way to the bank....WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!

I don't like boxing, I never watch itg but I do understand that it's completely different then MMA. So for someone without a pro boxing record going against the best boxer of modern era (yes, it's not just some 40year old random dude from the streets) and actually do decent was very surprising to me. But of course, I'm just being objective and not a Conor hater or nuthugger.

Not a big fan of Conor, I like his fighting style, but the not defending any belt is a huge let down for the fans. I wasn't big on him fighting Mayweather either, but saying he looked bad is just plain stupid.

He went 10 rounds with a legend and surprised everyone.
He got carried for 10 rds bruh

lol half a year later and Paulie is STILL crying about this? He's thirsty as fuck for Conor Mac payday, but Conor has forgotten about him at this point.

Paulie cried and said it wasn't a knockdown, then they released the footage and it was clearly a knockdown. Stop crying Paulie and move on with your life!

And looked bad agaisnt Floyd... lol. A guy's first boxing match is against the greatest of all time and he goes 10 rounds, winning a few rounds in the process. Conor haters gonna hate!

This never ceases to amaze me...A guy, who has never fought a pro boxing match in his life, goes 10 rounds, after winning the first 3-4 rounds...all while making his pro debut....It boggles my mind how this is not understood....Here was a guy coming over to a completely different sport and fighting one of the best fighters of all time...And magliozzi is full of shit...he didn't beat shit...

For him to accept that fight and talk all that good shit, you can’t just go “oh it’s your fault for believing it” when McGregor is releasing edited documents like a politician. The kid was throwing hammer fists to the back Floyds skull
Explain to me how else will he sell the fight if you doesnt lure idiots like you in

That 40 yr old is undefeated and in the GOAT boxer discussion. Also he's far from "pillow fisted" he knocked out Hatton and Ortiz. Mayweather had a high ko percentage before he changed his style up and started being more defensive. Mcgregor landed more punches on Mayweather than Pacquiao and Canelo did according to fight metric. Also "couldn't go the distance" in a boxing match. Who makes their pro debut in a 12 rd fight against one of the best?
McGregors youth and size advantage guaranteed he would land at least one punch, and he did, he landed one punch on Floyd and has probably made a DVD about it. No ones disputing what Floyd brings to the table, but McGregor looked atrocious, and not because of what Mayweather was doing

He surprised me by how terrible he looked. No joke

Ask yourself this question young one...how would floyd look fighting conor in mma? Do you think he'd last as long as conor did in boxing? and conor looked terrible? he won the first 3-4 rounds and went 10 rounds with mayweather....if that's looking terrible...so be it...but for a guy making his pro debut against a guy that has won 6 world titles in different weight classes and was on his 50th fight...I'd say he did pretty dam well.

Explain to me how else will he sell the fight if you doesnt lure idiots like you in

I’m not disputing Mcgregors ability to sell a fight, I never bought that garbage but if Colin had a shred of respect for his fan base he would have at least found viable training partners to have a worthy attempt, instead of coming in looking like one of Homer Simpson’s sparring partners after milking his fans of what 150$?

One of these mods has it in for me. Here I thought I was generating debate that involves a current ufc fighter..

After how bad McGregor looked against Mayweather is it really up for debate at this point that Conor HEAVILY edited that sparring video to make it look like he came out on top, when in fact he was beaten to a pulp by a 40 odd year old fat Paulie

<DCrying>

Well i'm no Conor fanboy or anything but he didn't get knocked down once and it was a fatigue stoppage so for an 0-0 boxer to step in with one of the best ever i'd say he did pretty good. Landed a lot of punches on Floyd and won more rounds off him than most others have.

Paulie is just angry he got his ass whipped.

Back