Can someone post actual video/audio of Trump being racist/sexist/homophobic? (no anonymous sources)

The only people who don't see the racism are biased racists.
Feel free to explain why it's racist, instead of making some blank generalization. Explain to me why what Trump said showed that he hated a specific race. It's very simple, type some words out to explain, it wont take long.

Show me where he says Mexicans are rapists. Please post a video/audio clip of him saying it.

The judge thing is a bit more nuanced. Again, where is the hatred against Mexicans (not a race, by the way) in that statement? He's stating that a Mexican judge might be biased towards his original country (which could very likely be true). He didn't invoke any power or authority to remove him, he just said he should recuse himself.

d8a33cbc60bbde9b30fa1c650a6a413c.png

dolt

Trump sexualizing a 10yo girl (I'll be dating her in 10 years)

It isn't sexualizing a little girl, he said in 10 years, which I will admit is a little misogynistic but not so much that I would call him a sexist. He never said he wanted to have sex with a 10 year old.

Obama’s birth certificate is fake. Show me where he ever questioned anyone else’s
How is attacking a single person based on a birth certificate racist? Where is the hatred against a group? Also, note this was the sitting president of the US and a political opponent of Trump.

Misguided? Sure. Racist? Feel free to explain where you derived that he hated black people because of it.

lol scheme has an extreme boner for a guy who said he wants to date his own daughter haha

Conversation

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?
6:04 PM · May 7, 2013
Seems like he's speaking out against non-convictions in the military. Note the 'only 238 convictions' part. And his point stands, you put a bunch of men and women together in a war zone and these things might happen. It seems like he is more interested in protecting women from men in this tweet.

Granted, that may actually be sexism against men, assuming that just because you put men in with women that they will sexuall assault them.

The 'bleeding' thing crossed the line.
Saying grab 'em by the pussy and saying he wanted to fuck a particular woman is nothing is it? Most guys around the world say that type of thing or think it at least.

lol scheme has an extreme boner for a guy who said he wants to date his own daughter haha
I'm Canadian, I honestly don't really care about Trump either way. I just sit as an observer and notice the hysteria spun around the guy, and people accepting that he's a racist/sexist/homophobe with no substantial evidence. It honestly is just shocking to me how many people buy what the media sells. My real concern is that people stopped critically thinking and just started accepting what people told them, whether it was Trump nuthuggers or Trump haters.

The 'bleeding' thing crossed the line.
Saying grab 'em by the pussy and saying he wanted to fuck a particular woman is nothing is it? Most guys around the world say that type of thing or think it at least.
Can you fill me in on the bleeding thing? I missed it and it's been said once before, so I'd like to take a look at it.

If it's the talk show host bleeding face comment, attacking someone of a certain sex does not equal sexism. He didn't attack her for being a woman in any way, he attacked her for having a facelift. Men have facelifts in Hollywood/TV all the time.

Mexican judge can’t do his job because he is uhhh Mexican

Mexicans are rapists
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending drugs, they're sending crime, their rapists...and some of them, I assume, are good people."

I quoted that from memory so there could be a small error or two. But it's not racist.

Obama’s birth certificate is fake. Show me where he ever questioned anyone else’s
So if I question the birth certificate of someone who happens to be half-black, I'm a racist?

You don't seem very bright.

If this is the story of the facelift thing, how is targeting a specific person for having a facelift sexist? Where is the sexism? In what way is he saying women are inferior to men?
Nah, this is about the Megyn Kelly thing. Basically Trump implied she was on her period when she asked him tough questions at the debate.

Edit: it is possible he wasn't making a period reference. Sometimes he's just inarticulate. Either way, I wouldn't call it "sexist".

Last edited:
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending drugs, they're sending crime, their rapists...and some of them, I assume, are good people."

I quoted that from memory so there could be a small error or two. But it's not racist.
Also, even if his exact quote was: "Mexicans are rapists" (which is isn't), that's technically very true. Mexico has ranked in the top 20 in rapes per capita for the past decade, and this is without the definition of 'rape' that Sweden/US/most Western countries have adopted. Like actual rapes per capita, Mexico ranks in the top 10-20 behind mostly African countries.

Nah, this is about the Megyn Kelly thing. Basically Trump implied she was on her period when she asked him tough questions at the debate.
Okay, that seems a little sexist. He didn't directly say that she was bleeding from her pussy though, so it leaves a little room for interpretation. But a little offhand comment like that surely can't be the only sexist thing he's said, right?

Ts is desperate to defend dotard.

"I got you daddy!"

<Aug3>

"Grab em by the pussy"
how is this sexist? grabbing doesn't say that he thinks women are inferior. he can think of them as equal and still likes to grab them. may be he likes to grab his equals

" fine people on both sides"
How is this racist? he's saying good things about both sides

Show me where he says Mexicans are rapists. Please post a video/audio clip of him saying it.

The judge thing is a bit more nuanced. Again, where is the hatred against Mexicans (not a race, by the way) in that statement? He's stating that a Mexican judge might be biased towards his original country (which could very likely be true). He didn't invoke any power or authority to remove him, he just said he should recuse himself.

Except the judge wasn't fucking Mexican. He was born in Indiana. That's like saying Trump should recuse himself from dealing with Germany or wherever the fuck his shitty family emigrated from because he can't be impartial with them.

Also, saying that undocumented immigrants from Mexico were rapists and murderers "and some are okay people I presume." Or playing up the lazy Puerto Ricans stereotype.

His history of sexist statements is so plentiful that it's not necessary to start listing the instances.

I don't know of any instances of his expressing homophobic views or making homophobic remarks. But his judicial and executive appointees are littered with bona fide gay-haters.

Back