Stipe Miocic vs. Francis N'Gannou - Heavyweight Title

oJpb23f.gif

I thought stipe would outclass ngannou. Super disappointed he couldn't finish him though.

Could've played this from the second round on.

Ngannou was gassed as hell, had no takedown and his arms were finished and yet, Stipe couldn't take the opportunity to finish him and went all the way to the end.

This is coming from a HW champion holder, he should be embarassed.

Standards are very low for heavyweights in every department.

lol rogan. the man never gives up with the best ever talk. god bless him

He was fighting a guy that was murdering people in there and he made it look like he'd never fought before. I enjoyed every minute of it...

WAR STIPE!!!!!

Looked great in the first half of the fight. After that he was moving in slow motion he was so gassed. Francis gassed as bad as any UFC fighter we have ever seen

Only the first round was entertaining. Ngannou spent himself throwing his weight around and had an adrenaline dump.

He was inefficient with his energy.

fight sucked. minus the Villante fight, the undercard everyone fucking bitched about way outperformed the top two.

I like Francis but I always get a giant smile on my face when one of Dana's golden gooses(Or up and coming golden gooses) take that L.

Where was all this power people said Francis had? Lol. He looked drunk. He couldn't stay on his feet for nothing. Lol. Just another tard puncher who thinks throwing a punch is all it takes. Pack your bags and go home.

Don't understand why Stipe had someone else put the belt on him...

He was fighting a guy that was murdering people in there and he made it look like he'd never fought before. I enjoyed every minute of it...

WAR STIPE!!!!!

Yeah, fuck the haters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yace
Back