Husband who used iPad to catch his wife cheating, could face up to 15 years in prison

Disgusting if he actually serves time....Dude should have said he thought his wife was in danger/he heard her scream or something

He’ll never be convicted. Not unless his own lawyer gets up there and says, “Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client is a total asshole for some reason, and deserves jail time for catching his wife cheating.” Even then, it would just be a mistrial.

He should have killed them with the Ipad.

How much of a bitch do you have to be to fuck another man's wife and then claim you live in fear and sue the husband....if you're doing the deed you should be living in fear

He’ll never be convicted. Not unless his own lawyer gets up there and says, “Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client is a total asshole for some reason, and deserves jail time for catching his wife cheating.” Even then, it would just be a mistrial.

Pretty sure it's illegal to break into another person's home and record them. Your wife cheating on you isnt grounds for breaking the law. He's lucky he didn't get shot.

How is it "unlawful surveillance" when it's acknowledged he tracked them down using a legal device tracking app?

Affair aside, isn't he entitled to find his iPad?

<{vega}>

I would not be surprised to hear this guy gets some time because justice is fucked, but 15 years for a non-violent incident with no theft or anything insidious legitimately makes zero sense.
Dude filmed them with iPhone. After he entered house.

I feel for the guy. Girls boss is ultimate scumbag. Girl too.

lol @ marriage at this era.

Go the "pro" route. Hella alot safer legally and bodily as well. Them "ammy" chicks are dirty man, the amount of times they've wanted to go no rubbers and filthy stuff that rivals pr0n films surprises me.

That Lopez fellas better be on witness protection and bail town, because once hubby gets out, its gonna be a long long night.

either that or hubby and Lopez pull this off:

Dude filmed them with iPhone. After he entered house.

I feel for the guy. Girls boss is ultimate scumbag. Girl too.
Still, given the circumstances these charges should be dropped. Really, can anyone blame the guy for being mad? He didn't physically harm anyone after finding out he was cheated on, he's a better man than most.

My friend found his wife's cheating the same way. She was supposed to be visiting her mom and staying overnight. She headed out the door to her "mom's". At bedtime their son wanted to charge his Ipad but couldn't find it. My buddy turned on tracking and his slut wife wasn't at her mom's, she was at an ex-boyfriend's house. My friend is a big white guy from Detroit. He's very capable of f*cking up the guy who was nailing his wife but decided that the douche bag deserved her dumb ass. She said my friend "is a good guy but not emotional enough". I guess that's an excuse to be a lying whore? Oh well, it was the best thing to happen to him.

Pretty sure it's illegal to break into another person's home and record them. Your wife cheating on you isnt grounds for breaking the law. He's lucky he didn't get shot.

Extenuating circumstances. He could easily make the case that he was concerned for his wife’s safety.

btw this is the Donis couple

234234-2.jpg

<{outtahere}>

Gabriel lglesias could have done better.

Dude fucks someone else's wife and wants to play the victim? I hope he dies slowly and painfully someday. Fuck that guy.

Still, given the circumstances these charges should be dropped. Really, can anyone blame the guy for being mad? He didn't physically harm anyone after finding out he was cheated on, he's a better man than most.

Just going off the op, this sounds like complete bullshit. Imo if you find a guy fucking your wife you should get a 5 minute exemption from the law. Fuck that guy "I live in fear" Yeah you should because some guys would just klil you if they found you with their wife.

Extenuating circumstances. He could easily make the case that he was concerned for his wife’s safety.

Lol no. He broke in and started videotaping. He made no attempt to contact her and had no reason to be concerned for her safety.

Cheating isn't illegal. Breaking and entering is, as is filming people in their private home.

Just going off the op, this sounds like complete bullshit. Imo if you find a guy fucking your wife you should get a 5 minute exemption from the law. Fuck that guy "I live in fear" Yeah you should because some guys would just klil you if they found you with their wife.

The guy literally could've shot and killed him with no repercussion. You arent allowed to break into someone's home.

The guy literally could've shot and killed him with no repercussion. You arent allowed to break into someone's home.

Yeah I get that dude. I was obviously speaking to how I think things should be. Any assault is a no no these days, but if a dude found a guy banging his wife and got away with killing him I sure wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I don't approve of doing shady bitch shit to other men, then using the law to hide from your deserved ass beating. Modern society teaches men to play passive aggressive games like women. Quite a few "men" could benefit from a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Yeah I get that dude. I was obviously speaking to how I think things should be. Any assault is a no no these days, but if a dude found a guy banging his wife and got away with killing him I sure wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I don't approve of doing shady bitch shit to other men, then using the law to hide from your deserved ass beating. Modern society teaches men to play passive aggressive games like women. Quite a few "men" could benefit from a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Half the dudes on this forum brag about fucking other guys girls. You think they should all die? You're fucking crazy. Getting cheated on doesn't give you the right to commit crimes against humanity. The guy didn't cheat on him. All he did is fuck a chick that was willing. And according to him he didn't even know they were still together. You don't have the right to break into someone's house. He's lucky to be alive.

Half the dudes on this forum brag about fucking other guys girls. You think they should all die? You're fucking crazy. Getting cheated on doesn't give you the right to commit crimes against humanity. The guy didn't cheat on him. All he did is fuck a chick that was willing. And according to him he didn't even know they were still together. You don't have the right to break into someone's house. He's lucky to be alive.

I don't give a shit what anyone else's moral compass is, I follow my moral code. Stepping in and fucking someone else's life up, because you think it won't come back to you.... It's weak, it's cowardly, and it's unmanly. I don't care what happens to shitty people that don't have any morals.

images

Lol no. He broke in and started videotaping. He made no attempt to contact her and had no reason to be concerned for her safety.

Cheating isn't illegal. Breaking and entering is, as is filming people in their private home.

You seem so sure of this. Are you a lawyer? Doubtful. Although I’m sure you’ll lie and say you are “basically a lawyer” like everyone else does on here.

What I’m saying is, the case could be made that he entered the house out of fear for her safety, but once he discovered what was going on, he was compelled to record the action. I’m not saying that’s the case they will make. But I am saying that I doubt a jury will find him guilty given the circumstances, if it goes to jury trial.

Most likely, he’ll just plea it down to probation or something because I’d be surprised if the DA would even pursue this, and I would be even more shocked if the judge gave him any time I’m prison.

Seriously fuck our criminal justice system. They're basically telling everyone it's better to leave no witnesses, WTF is wrong with our justice system.

Back