Fascistization of Cable News

Yikes.

The point was ANY sycophants who's intent is to do nothing but mislead.

The most obvious current example was what he used to illustrate the point.
Thank you.

Jesus Christ with this shit today. I think people in here are actually getting dumber, despite the overwhelming odds against that even being possible.

Thank you.

Jesus Christ with this shit today. I think people in here are actually getting dumber, despite the overwhelming odds against that even being possible.

Dude, your thanking a guy that thinks myself, and TCK are the same thing.

Bad look aligning with cartoons, or fool's that are so dumb they seem like a cartoon.

And I'm not going to, because a silly partisan phaget said i should.

Homophobe.

Does anyone know when VR gave Palis his account? I seem to remember him NOT being a 12 year old kid discovering his homosexuality through the internet at some point....

Weird. Thanks for the thread Homer, the topic sadly got lost but the way it made shitposters stand up and out themselves was very insightful.

We've got Trump fans defending CNN's journalism. Well done.

<{outtahere}>

giphy.gif

Well played.

all your guys media is controlled by war mongering corporate idiots. You guys let me guess liked Hillary more because she liberal on social stuff? but they all same. Trump i think good more because he wants good relations with Russia and China they are not your enemies especially Russia.

NATO imperialism and US foreign policy is your guys enemy control by your CIA and defense industry

Dude, your thanking a guy that thinks myself, and TCK are the same thing.

LOL wtf? When have I ever said that...?

And honestly, don't insult TCK like that, his trolling never relies on nothing but gay jokes and saying cuck and triggered. His trolling sucks, but it's way better than the garbage you brought to this thread.

I'm attacking shitty arguments, which is what I always do.

No, you don't. You made less than a shitty argument and got embarrassed and brought in an alt account to try and salvage some dignity (not gonna happen).

Game over.

Pretending @Jopious Extronimous isn't equally as stupid as you isn't going to be possible. We could simply challenge both of you with logic problems usually asked of 5th graders and you'd both fail. I know it's not incontrovertible proof that you're the same person, but it's incontrovertible proof that you're both idiots.

Does anyone know when VR gave Palis his account? I seem to remember him NOT being a 12 year old kid discovering his homosexuality through the internet at some point....

Weird. Thanks for the thread Homer, the topic sadly got lost but the way it made shitposters stand up and out themselves was very insightful.

We've got Trump fans defending CNN's journalism. Well done.

Get back what you put in with me.

If your posts were serious, you are dumber than rocks.

If your posts weren't serious, I responded in kind.

I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt. If I was wrong to do so, go home and slap your family, because they did you no favors by telling you that you are smart enough to have an opinion that people should take seriously.

No you're not you're being a cunt. Half of your posts are hotdog gifs. You don't have the standing to call out shit posting.

You can't even admit you misunderstood the intent of the OP and you're giving him shit for shitposting? All you're doing right now is making his hotdog gifs seem applicable.

I know you were. That's why I'm laughing at you. FFS at least attempt to keep up.

Riiiiight. That's why you said "I know I've been insulting you BUT...", because the next thing you said after that was.... another insult.

Makes perfect sense.... coming from you.

Not one person has actually attempted to refute the position that the current panel style is a bad thing, and that the way cable news has structured itself is helping authoritarianism take hold in the US in 2018.

Anyone care to address the topic, and my now explicitly stated position?

Anyone at all?

Back