I'm starting to think the Patriots are causing NFL downfall

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Literally everyone but douchebags hates them. Personally i have zero interest in the Superbowl now and my friends all agree.

Im beginning to think that the patriots always winning is causing people to lose interest in the sport. Whats the point of watching 49ers/seahawks wheb the pats play the fucking dolphins and get a shoein for home field advantage

Tom Brandy is on every fucking PED known to man and nobody cares. Fuck the NFL

You do realize that in the 2000’s, the Patriots have not won the Super Bowl eleven times? You new to football?

Why do f@gs wanna hate on the patriots? It’s some hipster bullsh*t. Oh look, lets shit on tom brady, i”m so cool. Why not be a voyeur and watch the goat? I’ma watch brady throw 4tds and then masterbate.

Saying shit like that throws all your credibility as a poster out the window. You just sound like a Jacksonville fan that's pissed they got beat.
I'd venture a bet that FAR more people are interested in the Pats/Eagles Super Bowl, even if to see the Pats lose, than there would be a Jaguars/Eagles Super Bowl.

I think more people are interested in rooting against the Patriots than rooting for or against any other team in the AFC.

If Philly beats Jacksonville, only Philly fans are excited. If Philly beats New England, everybody outside New England is excited. That makes it a better matchup.

Idk they have just always reminded me of the 90's bulls. Everyone loved Jordan but everyone hates the Brady. I do enjoy seeing them lose as well. It's odd. I'm a raiders fan so I'm used to not getting my way.

Idk they have just always reminded me of the 90's bulls. Everyone loved Jordan but everyone hates the Brady. I do enjoy seeing them lose as well. It's odd. I'm a raiders fan so I'm used to not getting my way.
Folks used to love the Pats in the early 2000's, "America's Miracle Team', winning after 9/11 happened with 6th round draft pick, second stringer, Tom Brady. Then they kept dominating and it did not go on for 2 years, like the Bulls, it went on for two decades. They kept on dominating while having no "Scotty Pippen" of "Dennis Rodman" and would win in the most agonizing come from behind victories.

To add insult to injury, Tom isn't some ugly dude like Peyton Manning, he is married to the world's leading super model and is a model himself, and wins at life like we have never seen. They say "PED's" but that is bullshit, he ain't fast, ain't really strong, ain't ridiculously physically gifted, and does all of this thru will power and positive thought.....as he says, even if the team is down by 40 in the 4th, all he thinks of f is winning and believes they'll win until the last moment of the game.

Last edited:
I personally love seeing intelligence and efficiency get rewarded with unparalleled dominance in a sport where things sometimes feel like a crapshoot. It's not like they're doing it with a comical surplus of talent like the Golden State Warriors are doing. You want to talk about one franchise ruining a league, Kevin Durant ruined the NBA with his beta choice to go to GS.

Tommy's the GOAT and so is Belechick. Once you accent their graces in your heart you can truly enjoy the sport for what it is

Why do f@gs wanna hate on the patriots? It’s some hipster bullsh*t. Oh look, lets shit on tom brady, i”m so cool. Why not be a voyeur and watch the goat? I’ma watch brady throw 4tds and then masterbate.
I'm a Colts fan, it comes with the territory.

Also, like last year, I won't be watching the Super Bowl.

Foles vs Brady sounds gay as fuck. I'll pass.

Everyone likes to cheer against the heel.

It's normal.

And the haters will still tune in.

It's a win for the NFL.

What will cause the downfall of the NFL are people like me: the indifferent.

If spectacular comebacks don't make the games more interesting for you...
<Fedor23>

Literally everyone but douchebags hates them. Personally i have zero interest in the Superbowl now and my friends all agree.

Im beginning to think that the patriots always winning is causing people to lose interest in the sport. Whats the point of watching 49ers/seahawks wheb the pats play the fucking dolphins and get a shoein for home field advantage

Have you ever seen the Phin/Pat games? Those are almost never blowouts. Divisional games are fucking weird. Those 7-9 or worse Rams teams used to almost consistently beat the Seahawks.

Shit tier Bears and Lions teams have taken the Packers the distance too.

I personally love seeing intelligence and efficiency get rewarded with unparalleled dominance in a sport where things sometimes feel like a crapshoot. It's not like they're doing it with a comical surplus of talent like the Golden State Warriors are doing. You want to talk about one franchise ruining a league, Kevin Durant ruined the NBA with his beta choice to go to GS.

TB12 has been winning with a WR core of small white boys

Folks used to love the Pats in the early 2000's, "America's Miracle Team', winning after 9/11 happened with 6th round draft pick, second stringer, Tom Brady. Then they kept dominating and it did not go on for 2 years, like the Bulls, it went on for two decades. They kept on dominating while having no "Scotty Pippen" of "Dennis Rodman" and would win in the most agonizing come from behind victories.

To add insult to injury, Tom isn't some ugly dude like Peyton Manning, he is married to the world's leading super model and is a model himself, and wins at life like we have never seen. They say "PED's" but that is bullshit, he ain't fast, ain't really strong, ain't ridiculously physically gifted, and foes all of this thru will power and positive thought.....as he says, even if the team is down by 40 in the 4th, all he thinks of f is winning and believes they'll win until the last moment of the game.

amen brother

large-crowd-of-people-pledging-allegiance-picture-iddv1992036

Back