Shoop SHOOP THAT GASSED NGANNOU

Bayb2BE.jpg
The funny thing is Whoopi looks like Dewey Cooper

Nice job. But, I really wanted to say thats a killer line up of people to beat at HW. What a fucking nightmare it would be to fight all those dudes. Stipe never got any easy fights. Something about just seeing their faces all at once makes you really realize how impressive that is. Arlovskis face here looks like Mike Perry lol

Nice job. But, I really wanted to say thats a killer line up of people to beat at HW. What a fucking nightmare it would be to fight all those dudes. Stipe never got any easy fights. Something about just seeing their faces all at once makes you really realize how impressive that is. Arlovskis face here looks like Mike Perry lol

Lots of former Champions and all-time greats... Really all of them may be... Francis may well beat everybody else he faces for a while... It wouldn't surprise me.

Fuck I had to do a double take. I thought that was Perry until you said otherwise.

That's Ngannou being punched though...lmao

Damn. These are great.

Someone needs to shoop him as quatto? From total recall on that dudes belly.

Back