Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
you post all that and then put that last line lol why even post this ? .. you have no idea of anything .. just as none of you had any clue during the campaign ... none of us did .. you're simply just hoping and trying to will it in your mind that trump loses .. fact: trump's re-election chances are 1000% greater than his chances of getting elected in the first place .. some of you learned nothing from this past election .. don't get too hyped .. trump has a good shot at a 2nd term

Well you are wrong. In 2016 people thought he was a con man

Now they KNOW he is a con man

LOFL!

U have got to be kidding.

Do the same posters in here ever get tired of getting their asses kicked

Explain? I can't make a prediction without betting on it? I predict that Bernie Sanders will win the Dem nomination but I'm not betting on it. Why is that hard to understand?

Also post the link to the thread in the past where I upset you

You sound mad... Explain why?

why would I be mad ? .. Trump is president .. clinton and bush dynasties destroyed and humiliated .. obama legacy being dismantled .. these are some good times .. you and the rest of the anti trumpers on the other hand have been having a melt down for over a year now .. quite comical to watch

why would I be mad ? .. Trump is president .. clinton and bush dynasties destroyed and humiliated .. obama legacy being dismantled .. these are some good times .. you and the rest of the anti trumpers on the other hand have been having a melt down for over a year now .. quite comical to watch

What an insightful line that is.

I gotta give him credit, despite all his faults, Trump truly has a gift for taking advantage of stupid people.

haha... this is great stuff. Trump is making himself and his supporters look like the exact people we thought they were. Racist, homophobic bigots who are extremely uneducated. This will end up as a net win for the common sense people in this country

Trump LOVES the poorly educated LOL

Explain? I can't make a prediction without betting on it? I predict that Bernie Sanders will win the Dem nomination but I'm not betting on it. Why is that hard to understand?

Also post the link to the thread in the past where I upset you

Put up or....

Lol. You're not betting your wife's ass

uhhh huh?

I'll bet when I'm confident enough to bet. If I have a hunch I may not bet. This isn't rocket science but you are programmed to put everyone in one bucket like a typical uneducated Trumper

uhhh huh?

I'll bet when I'm confident enough to bet. If I have a hunch I may not bet. This isn't rocket science but you are programmed to put everyone in one bucket like a typical uneducated Trumper

Oh it's a hunch now

haha... this is great stuff. Trump is making himself and his supporters look like the exact people we thought they were. Racist, homophobic bigots who are extremely uneducated. This will end up as a net win for the common sense people in this country

Trump LOVES the poorly educated LOL

nice coping post .. meanwhile President Trump

Hahahaha. Yep, let's ignore the FBIs secret society and fake dossiers being exposed. It's still real to me dammit!

Have you ever not eaten the bullshit right wing propaganda settlers are selling?

While we are at it, if the FBI was trying to put the fix in because they wanted Clinton to win so badly, why did old "grandstanding" and "showboating" Comey make such public announcements about the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigation, particularly after they got Huma Abedin's emails? And why did he and McCabe keep the active Trump Russia investigation out of public awareness? Connect those dots for me.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.