Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right about putting up the worst candidate but I think you are overstating the Trump hate. It's really just a bunch of loud mouths... ones that never voted for him first time around. But yes the people that hate him, abhor him, and do it very vocally... they also hate Trump supporters, which prevents his supporters from being vocal. I mean who wants to argue with someone with trump derangement syndrome?

Shhh I'm trying my convince myself and you certainly aren't helping

Refusing to let your own party Intel head to see. Sounds perfectly legit.

Man, remember when people used to actually defend Matt Drudge as being a principled conservative.

LOL

More proof that the American right are a bunch of partisan sissies masturbating to their own aimless group think.

I saw that Rush Limbaugh was pushing a narrative of "What if the Deep State feed the W Bush Admistration bad intel on Iraq"....

Now Rush was never the paragon of journalism but him and Hannity are getting into Alex Jones territory and dragging their audiences with them. Hannity was a big post 9/11 FBI champion (and FBI lead by Mueller) and now he's leading the Anti Mueller charge.

Meanwhile The National Review seems to be taking the position that Trump is just dumb and throwing their hands up reluctant to condemn any of his authoritarian actions.

It seems like David Frum, Bill Kristol and Jennifer Rubin are the only ones continuously pointing out how crazy this is.

You look overweight and yellow to me.
I'm working on it.

8C653ta.gif

Now Rush was never the paragon of journalism but him and Hannity are getting into Alex Jones territory and dragging their audiences with them. Hannity was a big post 9/11 FBI champion (and FBI lead by Mueller) and now he's leading the Anti Mueller charge.

Meanwhile The National Review seems to be taking the position that Trump is just dumb and throwing their hands up reluctant to condemn any of his authoritarian actions.

It seems like David Frum, Bill Kristol and Jennifer Rubin are the only ones continuously pointing out how crazy this is.

The National Review is the last stalwart of even slight integrity on the American right....and frankly their quality and integrity had never impressed me in the first place.

I saw that Rush Limbaugh was pushing a narrative of "What if the Deep State feed the W Bush Admistration bad intel on Iraq"....

And this is TCK level of unabashed hypocrisy and willful delusion. Can't define it, can describe it, can't name people in it, but sure, let's use it to blame shitty conservative decision-making of the past 50 years.

Lmfao, you wanna talk about rustling some goddamn jimmies? THAT would make the election look like babytown frolics.

Guaranteed they would accuse him of trying to replace the Constitution with the Koran.

Any opinion he wrote on a decision would somehow be tied to Sharia Law.

If that were the case, that simply increases the likelihood of such activities leaving plenty of tangible traces for the intelligence community to pick up through their surveillance powers that wouldn't even require interviewing/perjury-trapping people in order to get a desired outcome...

Either way you're still giving Trump way too much credit for being a "genius" capable of covering his tracks for this long. Guess I forgot to add the investigation also serving as a good substitute for IQ testing in the country... whether you're likely to be above or below 100.
What in fuck's palace of fuckery do you even mean by covering his tracks? His companies have been charged with laundering Russian money. Two borderline treasonous meetings are public as shit. None of this has been skillfully concealed at all.

And the investigation is happening. If it is leaving plenty of traces, and rises to the level of the sort of crime the FBI would write a (sealed) indictment for with a recommendation to congress, then that's what will happen. Or, it won't rise to that level. We don't know yet. You're begging the question with perjury trapping. That's a very common investigative technique at the political level no matter how guilty the suspect is thought to be. You're just really wrong about all kinds of things.

At least now you'll think twice before characterizing legitimate public concern over Trump campaign and Trump org activities in the outrageously cartoonish way you've been characterizing them. You'll do it anyway, because that's the kind of person you are. But you'll think twice.

Have you ever not eaten the bullshit right wing propaganda settlers are selling?

While we are at it, if the FBI was trying to put the fix in because they wanted Clinton to win so badly, why did old "grandstanding" and "showboating" Comey make such public announcements about the FBI's Hillary Clinton investigation, particularly after they got Huma Abedin's emails? And why did he and McCabe keep the active Trump Russia investigation out of public awareness? Connect those dots for me.:rolleyes:

The answer to those questions are irrelevant given recent revelations. You have to actually address tand explain those revelations before you can change the narrative again.

Apparently mueller has an interview with Steve bannon scheduled for before the end of the month now also and bannon's lawyer said that he can no longer invoke executive privilege

Breaking and sorry if it's a repost.

Mueller may get another cooperating witness!

Like fleas leaving a drowning rat...

Which one? Gates or bannon (or someone else?)?

I'll snoop around and as soon as I know, I'll post to the thread!
Heck, it'll probably out by tomorrow morning.

*Edit*

Found it!

"Rick Gates, the Trump deputy campaign manager who was scooped up by the Mueller team at the same time as his long-time cohort Paul Manafort and indicted in October of last year, now appears to be working in earnest with the special counsel investigation."

http://thepoliticus.com/content/breaking-another-trump-insider-now-witness-negotiations-mueller

Now Mueller has TWO people who he's flipped to give corroborating testimony against the Trump administration.

Not good to be on the receiving end of this.

Last edited:
I'll snoop around and as soon as I know, I'll post to the thread!
Heck, it'll probably out by tomorrow morning.

LOFL. Sherdogger breaking news

HNN. The news you can trust

HOMER NEWS NETWORK

"The New York Times noted the president added a caveat, saying he would be willing to answer such questions only after former presidential rival Hillary Clinton spoke to the FBI under oath about her use of a private email server."

What a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.