***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RR hall ass 2night???

I'm sick. Went to Trulucks last night and think I got some bad oysters. Had to go to Urgent Care and get an IV. I'm trying to make it out tomorrow night though. I gotta meet up with Mal anyways

Some body throw in the towel, hawks are turrible

Raps truly are the best team in the east. Hell the bench is better than most teams in the east LOL

Raps truly are the best team in the east. Hell the bench is better than most teams in the east LOL

Never thought I'd see the day but I agree. Next year Celtics will challenge for it, and the 76ers aren't far behind.

Only problem is we are talking regular season. They're fringe top 4 come yoffs.

Lol at the Bazemore comtract. Rockets got bailed out there. They offered the deal to him before they did EGo

Never thought I'd see the day but I agree. Next year Celtics will challenge for it, and the 76ers aren't far behind.

Only problem is we are talking regular season. They're fringe top 4 come yoffs.

Meh on Boston and Philly. I don't think Hayward is going to come back the same. We'll see how Tatum adjusts now the book is out on him. Embiid will never stay healthy and Fultz''s shoulder is so fucked up he can barely shoot a free throw now.

Lol at the Bazemore comtract. Rockets got bailed out there. They offered the deal to him before they did EGo

I was fooled by him too, thought he has legit upside and starter potential. Seems he is a decent bench guy at best and yea that contract is immovable now lol

I was fooled by him too, thought he has legit upside and starter potential. Seems he is a decent bench guy at best and yea that contract is immovable now lol
Spot on. He'd be a Danny Green type if he could find his jumper again. That team is a mess though

Lmao yeah I have no idea about Haywards game outside of box scores, Utah was too boring for me to spend time watching I just figure if Raul could he could. I hope he does though east needs some excitement.

Fultz is a complete mystery. I feel it's being kept quiet in order to save colangelos job as he is a piece of trash, or the kid is broken mentally. The stuff the coach has been saying has me leaning towards a performance anxiety/mental block which isn't good news.. should have seen fultz pre draft interviews, he's out there and doesn't seem passionate about ball. Thought the NBA had 24 teams and wasn't sure when he first game of the season was.

when you know full well that the major Sports stations/outlets will cover such an apparently historic feat....

why go out of your way to post that on SM?

it's not reaching, it's basic human behavior patterns. He's scared to shoot FTs and drive late in games, generally defers to other players in the clutch, is passive aggressive all day to the media, had hair restoration surgery, Bermuda Triangle'd for an entire Finals series against one AS, lied about who broke into his house to get attention, etc...

Those are not the signs of a confident person, not in the slightest
It’s like he’s a beta with an alpha skill set and athleticism. Him and KD cut from the same weak cloth.

Total opposites from Bird, MJ, Kobe, Gronk, Kyrie. Their passive aggressive personalities could not mesh well with alpha PGs who were half a foot shorter.

Best game they've played in a while.

Lmao yeah I have no idea about Haywards game outside of box scores, Utah was too boring for me to spend time watching I just figure if Raul could he could. I hope he does though east needs some excitement.

Fultz is a complete mystery. I feel it's being kept quiet in order to save colangelos job as he is a piece of trash, or the kid is broken mentally. The stuff the coach has been saying has me leaning towards a performance anxiety/mental block which isn't good news.. should have seen fultz pre draft interviews, he's out there and doesn't seem passionate about ball. Thought the NBA had 24 teams and wasn't sure when he first game of the season was.

They changed his shot completely from college because of his shoulder. I wouldn't doubt there's something mental there. He can't even hit a free throw and misses corner 3s by like two feet

They changed his shot completely from college because of his shoulder. I wouldn't doubt there's something mental there. He can't even hit a free throw and misses corner 3s by like two feet

I just think if his shoulder was that messed up they would shut him down instead of having him jack up thousands of shats. Why not let him recover? If it's so severe that they have to rebuild his shot then he needs surgery or the 6ers should come out and say he's suffered a potential career ender.

I think he's a head case, had a minor injury and tweaked his form and then crumbled under the expectations of the #1 pick and the small amount of media criticism. I hope I'm wrong because the process was leading up to a pretty interesting team that could truly be a contender in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back