***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers are 10-8 vs. the Least. 8-21 vs. the West.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Dude has legit made every quality teammate worse. He ruined Bosh's career.
even just solid players

for example in 2004-5 this player put up 22/6.3/4.7 and led the league w/ 2.9 steals (all defensive 1st team)
goes to play w/ lebron in CLE, next two years: 15.5/4.5/3.6 and 14.9/3.8/3.7

that player: larry hughes

Porzingis didn't even deserve to be an all star, he's played like dirty dog shit for 2/3 of the games

Porzingis didn't even deserve to be an all star, he's played like dirty dog shit for 2/3 of the games
It's all New York hype at this point. His ceiling is still high but he looks sluggish out there like he can't sustain the workload now that MeLo isnt there, I dont see him as Central franchise talent .

Not being humble isnt the same as pandering to others for a self esteem boost

Jordan and kobe knew they were the shit, regardless of what others thought. No need to beg for acceptance

I get it, I don't like Lebron either. You guys are reaching though. How is he "begging for acceptance" by congratulating himself on reaching such a rare milestone?

Raptors been outscored by 92 points total in 14 losses this year.

Cavs have been outscored by 97 in the last 6 games

Lol

I get it, I don't like Lebron either. You guys are reaching though. How is he "begging for acceptance" by congratulating himself on reaching such a rare milestone?

If you don't understand basic social etiquette and why this is cringe worthy there is no helping you

It's more absurd that you are acting like this is normal behavior to write yourself fan mail praising yourself. Lol what a world, Trump 2020!!

That dude was a successful businessman, reality tv star and president on his first try!!! Stable genius!!! Lol LeBron following in his footsteps of arrogance. Lol he should stop acting like he hates Trump and join the war wagon for 2020 trump/James is an unstoppable duo

If you don't understand basic social etiquette and why this is cringe worthy there is no helping you

It's more absurd that you are acting like this is normal behavior to write yourself fan mail praising yourself. Lol what a world, Trump 2020!!

That dude was a successful businessman, reality tv star and president on his first try!!! Stable genius!!! Lol LeBron following in his footsteps of arrogance. Lol he should stop acting like he hates Trump and join the war wagon for 2020 trump/James is an unstoppable duo

What the fuck are you even rambling on about?

Just typical nonsense by blowslow. Not sure why anyone reads it.

Yet you always gotta talk about me lol maybe you should make a Twitter post praising me since I'm so often on your mind, fan boy

Dude has legit made every quality teammate worse. He ruined Bosh's career.
I guess giving up some individual stats in order to win is too much to ask. You make it sound like he’s westbrick.

when you know full well that the major Sports stations/outlets will cover such an apparently historic feat....

why go out of your way to post that on SM?

it's not reaching, it's basic human behavior patterns. He's scared to shoot FTs and drive late in games, generally defers to other players in the clutch, is passive aggressive all day to the media, had hair restoration surgery, Bermuda Triangle'd for an entire Finals series against one AS, lied about who broke into his house to get attention, etc...

Those are not the signs of a confident person, not in the slightest

It's all New York hype at this point. His ceiling is still high but he looks sluggish out there like he can't sustain the workload now that MeLo isnt there, I dont see him as Central franchise talent .

@Palpatine quit the thread after the Unicorn started playing like a donkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back