Stop saying "wolf" tickets

Hahahahahahaha this clown said "woof tickets"

Came here to post this. Guess I'll just bitchslap TS.

giphy.gif

E40? Really? For the love of God. We've already established that it's origins aren't from the west coast. Also, there's nothing less intimidating than west coast rappers. You can't really be hard when you talk like a "surfer dude."

Youre right and youre wrong.

It does mean all bark, no bite. But it absolutely is Wolf Tickets.

Why would a woof ticket make any more sense than a wolf ticket? Boastful words arent trying to sell you on their woof, but their bite. That which is being sold(Wolf Ticket) is more than the words can be lived up to, hence it means lying.

If it was Woof tickets, they wouldnt be lying. They are woofing.

Wolf Tickets is a black thing? I thought I was appropriating Cholo culture whenever I said it. This shit is whack essay

I've been hearing the phrase since I was a kid growing up in Chicago. It ain't from the west coast.

It definitely is a phrase that has been floating around since the 60s or 70s. I always found it amusing that nearly everyone on sherdog believed Nick Diaz invented it. Culturally aware people around here, no doubt.

It definitely is a phrase that has been floating around since the 60s or 70s. I always found it amusing that nearly everyone on sherdog believed Nick Diaz invented it. Culturally aware people around here, no doubt.
They also think Diaz is a cholo when he's about the whitest Mexican you'll ever see.

Who cares about wolf tickets. It's all about wolf shirts.

Guys, if you're going to appropriate black culture, please do it correctly. The phrase is "woof" tickets. It's a reference to "all bark and no bite." Wolves are pretty bad ass, right? Why would a it be a "wolf" ticket? Exercise some basic logic. Carry on, my dudes.

1st time I heard “woof ticket” was 1980 when I was in the Marines. My full bird colonel used it and explained what it meant when I looked at him perplexed.

I live in a predominantly black neighborhood... ghetto to boot, probably 9/10 guys walking around the place are sagging, and this is first time I've ever heard the phrase wolf or woof ticket

Wtf is this shit?

I live in a predominantly black neighborhood... ghetto to boot, probably 9/10 guys walking around the place are sagging, and this is first time I've ever heard the phrase wolf or woof ticket

Wtf is this shit?
Nobody really says "woof ticket" anymore. They just "woofin." It's probably a regional thing. Still real common in Chicago.

E40? Really? For the love of God. We've already established that it's origins aren't from the west coast. Also, there's nothing less intimidating than west coast rappers. You can't really be hard when you talk like a "surfer dude."
I bet you dance like mark madsen.

Guys, if you're going to appropriate black culture, please do it correctly. The phrase is "woof" tickets. It's a reference to "all bark and no bite." Wolves are pretty bad ass, right? Why would a it be a "wolf" ticket? Exercise some basic logic. Carry on, my dudes.

Wolf tickets

lol, what an odd thing to get upset about. who gives a shit.

Back