Locked DEADPOOL 2 Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i havent watched/followed the production of any of the DC movies, since they all get shit reviews. Mind telling me how this is a crack at DC?
They did reshoots in Justice League but the guy playing Superman had a mustache for another role he had started and the other company wouldn't let him shave it for reshoots so they had to cgi it out with terrible results

Spoilers? The superhero wins in the end every time

Sure but people could die in infinity. There are so many super heroes they don't all need to win only some of them. It's not like a normal movie with 1 super hero so he has to win. On top of that it's not just the ending that matters to me it's everything in between as well.

Yea I'm done with this and avengers trailers. I've seen enough.
As far as avengers go, i'm good. Haven't seen the trailer, do not intend to. But those 2 days when it came out were extremely difficult.

I have a 12' boner right now
This movie lookss dopeeee
Yeah? Well NASA can see how excited I am for this movie....from space.

I concur with others this will be my last spoiler. Glad to see Dopinder is reprising his iconic role.

As far as avengers go, i'm good. Haven't seen the trailer, do not intend to. But those 2 days when it came out were extremely difficult.
But you got through it and that’s what counts. You’ve been to the mountain top so you know there is nothing you can’t accomplish.

Like the mustache and stones joke.

They did reshoots in Justice League but the guy playing Superman had a mustache for another role he had started and the other company wouldn't let him shave it for reshoots so they had to cgi it out with terrible results

thank you sir. Just watched the scene, pretty cringe worthy. The stache, the dialog, the acting... glad I did not see that movie.

Looks awesome, can't wait. Does anybody know who/what the fat kid is supposed to be? Emergency Awesome mentioned him before, but i'm not sure what his role is.

The trailer almost makes me wish for a Cable movie.

Looks awesome, can't wait. Does anybody know who/what the fat kid is supposed to be? Emergency Awesome mentioned him before, but i'm not sure what his role is.
Rumors he might be the third Thunderbird or Pyro based on a brief shot of him in the first trailer
1510773461815.jpg

"But Disney is gonna make it soft"

Lol Yeaa ok there

So far looks meh. Domino looks like shit. she just looks like a black girl who powdered her face

Nothing that i seen looks that impressive.

So far looks meh. Domino looks like shit. she just looks like a black girl who powdered her face

Nothing that i seen looks that impressive.
The humor looks on point, but it's stil pretty disappointing that I have to be told who Domino is.

Her appearance has been basically unchanged the last 26 years since her first appearance in '92 in every form of media (other than live action) until now.

For the love of God, can we get a decent villain in one of these movies?

I do love some Deadpool though.

First one was unexpectedly good, so i don't want to get to hyped and be disappointed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back