Come back to the mid 90's with me

<{smellit?}>

I was born in 94. These songs are all dedicated to me.

Last edited:
You could get away with a lot more shit then and everybody wasn’t so social connected.You could just do your own thing more. And we had better music than the crap on the radio today.

Now get off my lawn; <LikeReally5>

band2.jpg

Man, the 90s were cool. I feel like an old man reminiscing about the good ole days.

The years when MTV was the absolute shit.

tumblr_nlbi552kqd1qat8sbo1_400.gif

1b7f461894c74174079177edd95eaa43.jpg

donal_logue-1__twocolumncontent.jpeg

Simpler times. Saw my first dead body in '95, scared the shit out of me. Got robbed at gunpoint with my family when we were going to see Goldeneye. Outhere Brothers had a nice little run back then. World Cup 94, Atlanta 96, Schumacher took over F1, Bulls black jersey with the red pinstripes, wwf was shit

You could get away with a lot more shit then and everybody wasn’t so social connected.You could just do your own thing more.
Now get off my lawn; <LikeReally5>

That sounds good.

There are obviously positives to modern technology and although, as I said, I was only born in '95, social media just depresses me. Again, there are some great aspects to it, but on the whole I think it's had quite a negative effect on society....the implications for actual relationships, independence, even stuff like attention spans/narcissism etc. are quite disturbing. Genuine connectedness is good, not tagging people in memes and not actually talking to them.

Well, there is always the argument that humans are no different and if people of any period were given social media they'd be just the same, but I find that a little bit reductionist even though there is probably an element of truth to it. People can't have been influenced/affected by technology they never had. Maybe in a few decades people learn to adapt in a more healthy way with Facebook, Twitter etc. (I hope so anyway); it just seems more likely that it's having an overall negative effect on people....In my opinion anyway, maybe I'm succumbing to the golden age fallacy, but it's not like I think the 90s were particularly great either; I am just kind of rambling off the back of your post.

i was 14 in 94'. these songs were the first that came to mind for me:

Back