Come back to the mid 90's with me

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1994 - 1996 brahs gtfih

Ok so I did one of these on the early 90's: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/come-back-to-the-early-90s-with-me.3588987/

But now it's time for my favorite, the mid 90's. 94 - 96.

This was a very unique time. I graduated HS in the mid 90's so they are pretty much my wonder years. I have very vivid and fond memories of them. And if you weren't there, you have NO idea how much more badass they were than today :D

But anyway, post your memories from this unique timestamp in history. We had passed the early 90's, which were unique but in many ways were an extension of the late 80's. In the mid 90's we entered an entirely new realm. The neon colors and hip hop centric stuff of the early 90's gave way to the half grunge/half gangster rap, half bluegrass/half techno, half hippie/half punk, half idealistic and half pessimistic mindset of the mid 90's. I find that usually when people refer to the 90's as a whole, they usually are referring to the mid 90's. So post your memories, if you were around for this outstanding time in history:

Last edited:
1995 when it all began

Such a good set of years. Man Crossroads was a video that messed me up as a kid. Loved it then and I love it now.

Lauryn Hill was perfection. In a hip hop world full of Nicki Minajs and Cardi Bs, get yourself a Lauryn Hill.

Forgot one of my favorite shows started then. I watched it so enthused.
The-X-Files-The-Truth-Is-Out-There-cosmiccastaway-40025205-500-283.gif

I have no recollection of the 90’s. it must have been good.

Back