NFL Lineman: "I could be a UFC champ and beat Stipe"

Train as hard as he wants but no way it he making a 265 pound limit. And if he’s not then it’s all moot.

Just stop watching mma please..

We have the worst fans i just don't get it lol you spend all day posting on an mma forum yet you are so quick to trash mma fighters and brag about how one of the greatest boxers of all time beat an mma fighter in a boxing match.

Damon would NOT come close to beating Stipe, despite what your perception of their athletic levels are, and mayweather would NOT beat Conor in mma despite how much better of an athlete he is.

Please just go stick to boxing or other sports so you can jerk off to their muscles and talk about how high they can jump.

I think about 80 percent of the people who post A Level athlete comments are doing so facetiously.

It’s become almost like any thread with a pit bull where people within the first three posts will ask whether it was game and people will assert that a game pit could hang with a lion or a tiger.

What blows my mind is how many people spend their time on an MMA forum and then basically rip the entire sport for all of them being “C level athletes.” Sherdog is fucking stupid sometimes.

Edit: Greg Hardy, ever heard of him? He was an All Pro defensive end and NFL sack leader for the Panthers. By all means he is what many would consider an “A-level” athlete. He was basically disowned by the NFL for domestic allegations, but that’s beside the point. He isn’t even 30 and still in his prime. He’s been training MMA for the past 2 years and is fighting amateur. Have you seen any of his fights? He would absolutely get smoked by Stipe, no problem. Just saying.

Here are Hardy's testing results vs Brock's. Both are A-level athletes.

HARDY

6' 4"
280 lbs
35" vertical
10' broad jump
4.8 forty yard dash
21 reps with 225 lbs bench press

LESNAR

6' 2"
285 lbs
35" vertical
10' broad jump
4.7 forty
30 reps with 225 lbs bench press

As TripTictonic pointed out, Hardy has struggled with MMA, apparently. Certainly, he's not UFC championship material at this point. Even though Hardy has been training for some period of time.

Hardy is a real athlete. Many defensive ends in the NFL are exceptional athletes (think Jevon Kearse here). Brock is also a real athlete.

Now let's look at the profile for Damon Harrison, the delusional and bloated NFL'er who Stipe would finish within one round.

HARRISON

6' 3"
339 lbs
25" vertical
7' 09" broad jump
5.54 forty
34 reps with 225 lbs

To give you an idea of how slow Harrison is in his forty-yard dash time, Tom Brady -- the unathletic quarterback for the Patriots -- ran a 5.28 forty.

Many Sherdoggers, I'm sure, can jump higher than 25" vertically. And I'm sure many can run faster than a 5.5 forty.

Harrison would get demolished by Stipe. He'd gas out and would be overwhelmed by Stipe's speed in the first round.

It's not a contest.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, since these comments came so soon after Stipe's last bout, my guess is that Harrison is butthurt that Ngannou was not able to topple Stipe.

Stipe dances circles around him for a couple minutes landing jabs. Fat guy is already gassed & Stipe cracks him. Big boom as he hits the ground & Stipe punches him into Bolivian.

I think about 80 percent of the people who post A Level athlete comments are doing so facetiously.

It’s become almost like any thread with a pit bull where people within the first three posts will ask whether it was game and people will assert that a game pit could hang with a lion or a tiger.

Unfortunately this. Sherdog is a forum where 95% of the members are trolls. I wouldn't mind but it's the same tired horseshit being repeated ad nauseam, same jokes, same references, etc. It's this late 2010s meme humor where people just repeat shit that other people have said and that's supposed to be hilarious. Also annoying people for the sake of annoying them, completely hilarious apparently.

Like Mitrione's and Schaub's years of training? Lol. They completely washed out of the NFL (Schaub never even getting to dress for a game) yet go straight to the UFC (in fairness it took Schaub 4 whole fights) with no combat sports experience and have winning records there.
and they would both would dominate every player in the nfl today lol

This fat ass would be useless in the octagon.

The nfl is a joke. A wwe actor made vikings practice squad with zero major football experience. How pathetic and embarrassing is that?

Timothy Johnson would humiliate any of these bums if they dared to test their manhood.

Why do these steroid pumped idiots think they're able to beat pro fighters?

Stipe would punch your fake A level ass back to football where you can use all the steroids you want because the NFL gives zero fucks about drug testing.

Bout time A level athletes stood up for themselves and called out these mma pringles can clowns

He can make it easily, do you have any idea how much these guys eat to be that big. They wake up in the middle of the night to eat and then go back to sleep.
I wake up in the middle of the night to eat AND masturbate and sometimes pee and I weighed as little as 134 recently. Eating in the night isn't a big deal like Oprah said it was in 2004 bra.

Well he’s not wrong

UFC hw division is up to 265

In a ow those nfl super athletes would just manhandle stipe

Snacks is not wrong, but he's being a bit of a bully here. Not really fair to pick on genetically inferior athletes.

That's like a doctor saying if he brushed on his math knowledge he could go into a 7th grade classroom and beat them on an algebra test. I mean of course he could but what would that prove? He has a serious advantage off the bat, and everyone would expect him to win anyway.

All this athletic stuff is lovely...
I think we all forget one thing, once stipe punches or kicks this guy in the head once or twice reality will set it.

Also with 0 combat experience you think these guys will even lay a glove on Stipe. No chance, they won't know anything about, distance, footwork, timing. Nothing.

he might be right..

didnt that football player just beat machida in his 2nd ufc fight?
mma athletes are pretty sht

Probably could... Mitrione was a practice squad nobody and violently knocked cold the fighter some call the heavyweight “GOAT” in one minute. Mma isn’t a difficult sport to pick up on if you are a decent athlete.

Unfortunately this. Sherdog is a forum where 95% of the members are trolls. I wouldn't mind but it's the same tired horseshit being repeated ad nauseam, same jokes, same references, etc. It's this late 2010s meme humor where people just repeat shit that other people have said and that's supposed to be hilarious. Also annoying people for the sake of annoying them, completely hilarious apparently.
- Kenny Florian
You forgot to attribute the quote.

<{ByeHomer}>

easy money side job, step in and do it.

Back