NFL Lineman: "I could be a UFC champ and beat Stipe"

There's a 100lbs difference between Mighty Mouse and Stipe. There's a 100lbs difference between Stipe and this guy.
He could probably beat smaller UFC's HWs even without a day of training MMA

Talk is cheap. 265lb is a great equalizer. He can cut as much as he wants to make 265 but he better pack a lunch.

Sprinting for 4 seconds, stopping and leisurely walking back to start the play getting off the field for over 2 minutes, with time outs to boot
.. is not the same as 5 minutes of grueling, high level grappling, absorbing hard, punishing blows, thrown with ill intent.

Breathing in pure oxygen and taking large gulps of Gatorade every two minutes is not the same as sitting for 30 seconds, maybe getting two gulps, if you can even catch your breath, in between rounds. Look how the large “former nfl athletes” ( big baby) struggled.

Fighting is it's own sport. Being good at a game does not translate to being a good fighter.

This A, B, C level athlete shit is tiresome

Is this guy really a better athlete than Stipe? He looks in worse shape and probably has shittier cardio.

First of all this fat ass needs to drop 100lbs to even fight Stipe.. only in America NFL players are seen as some type of mythical super athlete..

Idk why "mma fans" try to shit on the sport and act like we have shit athletes and all the top ones are playing basketball or in the NFL.. most of the guys would be done within a year of trying mma

Zero wrestling, boxing, bjj or fucking aikido background.

Delusional fattie would get a heart attack at round 1 1:10.

I once played football recreationally on weekends and have deduced I could beat 80% of the UFC's roster.

All i see is a fat guy

*but yeah continue jerking off to the NFL please
This
Nfl guys are poor all round atheltes when compared to most sports including mma

Rule of thumb if the adverage sherdogger can beat an athlete in an endurance or cardio challenge they aint 'a-level'
Or if many of your teamates require oxygen masks for a few mins work again not an a-level athelte sport

Domt get me wrong they are amazing niche athletes like sprinters ,marathon runners or strongmen but awful all rounders.

This would be a much shorter replay of Romero vs Rockhold, including the kiss at the end.

Is this guy really a better athlete than Stipe? He looks in worse shape and probably has shittier cardio.
But but but but but but he can push some other dude for 10 seconds and then gets 30 seconds rest. He must be a better athlete because he earns more money.

Well Wes Shivers, Matt Mitrione, Brendan Schaub, Bob Sapp, and Brock Lesnar would prob disagree.. being all made it to the NFL, yet weren't a level athlete enough to make it in the NFL, but all had good to above avg careers in mma. With Brock being Champ in the UFC, and not being a "legendary" college wrestler.. he was a Junior College Champ, NCAA runner up and won NCAA his senior year.. while many other collegiate wrestlers have won NCAA multiple years and still aren't considered "legendary". Calling him such would simply be your opinion, not fact. Back on topic.. currently Eryk Anders, Austen Lane are making names for selves in mma, yet weren't NFL A level types. Shawn Jordan plus OSP, though not making it to the league, played at and got play time at, major NCAA College Football programs.. Shawn having had an avg career with time in the UFC, and OSP being in the top 15 in the UFC.
None of those you listed have or had remarkable careers in MMA except Lesnar. Perhaps he wasn't legendary but his wrestling credentials were solid enough. Running around with helmets on clearly doesn't translate so well to MMA.

Back