Sherdog Old Men Forum

People who complain about growing older are, ironically, acting like crying babies. It's unseemly.

How about you stop bitching about having so much life, oh you poor thing, and maybe instead just enjoy the privilege of growing older, one that is denied to so many.

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.
did not read...30ish gtfo....lol

People who complain about People who complain about growing older are, ironically, acting like crying babies. It's unseemly.

How about you stop bitching about having so much life, oh you poor thing, and maybe instead just enjoy the privilege of People who complain about growing older, one that is denied to so many.

Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.
I had to walk uphill both ways to and from my job before school

People who complain about growing older are, ironically, acting like crying babies. It's unseemly.

How about you stop bitching about having so much life, oh you poor thing, and maybe instead just enjoy the privilege of growing older, one that is denied to so many.
Ironically, no one's legitmately bitching here. Well, except you. Unless I'm out of the loop of the current meta.

Is there somebody bitching here?
We just talking older people talk.

It's just a thought, guys....one of you will take it over from here.....I'm soon to be 49....

People who complain about People who complain about growing older are, ironically, acting like crying babies. It's unseemly.

How about you stop bitching about having so much life, oh you poor thing, and maybe instead just enjoy the privilege of People who complain about growing older, one that is denied to so many.
I wouldn't have imagined people would come into this thread to be melting snowflakes, but looky

Bitchception

Is there a need for this? I think it would be nice for old guys to have meaningful discussions with each other. I only propose this because I'm an old guy (48) and it it's hard for many of us to relate to the younger guys who have different goals. 35 or 40 would be a good break. What say you?
We should build a lawn around this forum that young people cannot trespass on. Also have a racetrack and bingo hall.

I don't think we could gang up and kick you out

Aye you'd probably all break hips trying and then I'd have to listen to you tell me all afternoon about how things would have gone down "back in the day" until you get sleepy around 4:30 and nod off.

Are we all ready to talk about my slow urine flow, or should I just be macho?

Aye you'd probably all break hips trying and then I'd have to listen to you tell me all afternoon about how things would have gone down "back in the day" until you get sleepy around 4:30 and nod off.
Your analogy would be apt if you didn't have to enter the thread to participate.
But young people don't learn quickly

Back