• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Valentines
tenor.gif

roses are red
violets are blue
you went subway
and bossmans too

i'll PM you

Dembele bandwagon is gettin a bit bloated on twitter

very excited for real madrid/psg.

Dembele bandwagon is gettin a bit bloated on twitter

I joined it after seeing the opening game of the season. He was like Alonso in the middle of the park. First touch sensational. Little turns. Kept it simple, snappy. Beautiful.

Edit - Wait a minute. Which Dembele is this?

I joined it after seeing the opening game of the season. He was like Alonso in the middle of the park. First touch sensational. Little turns. Kept it simple, snappy. Beautiful.

Edit - Wait a minute. Which Dembele is this?
DWAcOfsXkAAM7x-.jpg

Anyone got any funny valentines day stories?

Weird day, imo. Imagine getting gassed over a stalker stalking you.

Came home early from work once & my roommate had red rose petals all laid out from front door leading into his bedroom.

Guy went f'n pink when he saw through bedroom door that it was me LOL

Soft twat

Came home early from work once & my roommate had red rose petals all laid out from front door leading into his bedroom.

Soft twat
lmfao. snorted

Soft twat
when were you @Tules roomm8...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back