Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a residential centre a few years ago

I was fat as fuck

was scared I'd kill the person below if the bed collapsed lol

so i demanded the bottom one

'it's for your own safety'

lool

Wish the one I stayed in looked like that. It was 3 bunks high in about the same space and there was a couple having sex in the bunk below me while another guy stared at their belongings like he was thinking about running of with them.

I took the top bunk. Slept on the bottom bunk at cub scout camp as a boy and woke up to trickles of urine from the top bunk. Never again.
my friend was asleep when i puked all over the bottom bunk girl. she was still pissed and confused when she woke up to loads of girls screaming lmaooooo she thought she had pissed herself and it had seeped through onto the girl below her.

we're classy

my friend was asleep when i puked all over the bottom bunk girl. she was still pissed and confused when she woke up to loads of girls screaming lmaooooo she thought she had pissed herself and it had seeped through onto the girl below her.

we're classy

marry me

I knew a dude who used to send valentines cards to himself and pretend they were from women to look alpha (we were around 17). We all took acid and ended up having to calm him down once we leveled out. He was proper freaking out like "I don't know who any of these women are! How the fuck do they know me?!"

Was pretty damn funny. No valentines day stories involving me tho. Nowt exciting's ever happened to me on valentines day.

scene: this morning, the office
me: bring in a dozen donuts for office mates, bc its valentines day. only person who says thank you is the work wife.

feelsbadman

leave it at the donut sharing, no cutting up bodies and shit.:eek:

gonna wear a tight as fuck t-shirt tomorrow

why fucking not

show off my hard work

I was fat as fuck

lool

legit lol'd at this. It would have been an epic way to die, imo.

we're classy

I always had you down as a bottom bunk girl.

<13>

Happy valentines day btw.

mini-quiche-stock-picture-3689919.jpg

I was fat as fuck

lool

I shouldn't laugh but lol, story of the day or nah?

I shouldn't laugh but lol, story of the day or nah?

we still have another 6.5 hours left of the day here

I might have a mood crash and give you another story

so I can't say for certain, you might get another story ;)

we're classy
if you say you've pissed outside on the way home from the pub....its yours, and we'll out do that ginger twat and his murican bride on cup final day......

v0nKBoN.jpg

if you say you've pissed outside on the way home from the pub....its yours, and we'll out do that ginger twat and his murican bride on cup final day......

v0nKBoN.jpg

i think she'd rather have the hula hoop ring from me

i think she'd rather have the hula hoop ring from me
<GSPWoah> a guy who doesn't know what team he's on ?....and I don't mean getting caught blowin' some big black guy for a free £4 SUBWAY sandwich........#COYS:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back