Let's be honest about Jon Jones and this suspension...

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does anybody truly believe that Jones will get "4 years"?
I'm willing to bet my stake that he won't even get a year. Wouldn't even be surprised if he got time served.

This happens time and time again in the world of sports.
He's a top athlete and one of the only legit draws left.
The UFC works WITH USADA, and USADA works FOR them.

Curious to hear what people think. 6 months? year? Time served?

Is usada known for cutting people breaks?. I think he gets at least 2 years

4 years would be absolutely ridiculous. Especially when you consider that he is the greatest fighter on Planet Earth today.

The Jon Jones brand is too big to fail, USADA knows this. He will overcome adversity once again with the help of God.

Yep. 4 years seems to be very unlikely. Jon will have his tainted supplement excuse and a lie detector test on his side. Tough to go against him if you’re the arbitration judge.

Either one, or two years.. should be two AT LEAST. I can't wait for the bullshit case they make lmao.. cocaine<whey protein<PEDs

What a joke, I hope USADA proves me wrong

Is this the CSAC or the USADA hearing that's coming up next?

Not 4 years no.. I think 2 with time served so he could fight in July 2019 is possible, if not likely.. Maybe his lawyers can pull something off here, and he is back this summer. Seems unlikely though.. Trouble is he has 2 failed tests in a row..

Feels like they have stalled it and even had Novitsky and others try as hard as possible to make it seem possible Jones is innocent.
In reality, if they don't ban Jones for a long time it just means what we already know and what Jon has even shown before.
People are not judged equally. He got away with a slap on the wrist for driving into a pregnant womans car, likely while under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Now he might get a slap on the wrist for taking steroids. Because he makes a lot of money for himself and for the UFC:

And this is coming from somebody who wants to see Jones fight.
I don't even particularly like USADA from a fan perspective. Seems to me more fighters are getting injured, fighters fight less often and the fights often times are not as good now.

EDIT: Oh, and last he was caught for "dick pills" it was very similar, people associated with the UFC having theories publicly on how Jones could be innocent. Then he got a not very harsh punishment.

Anything less than 2 years will be sickening. I think 3 years would be the perfect compromise.

I say 5 years!

He is a repeat offender and intentionally tried to obfuscate what was going on. When he got caught with estrogen blockers he didn't disclose all the supplements he took even after he popped, while he went "I don't even know how to pronounce that hurrdurr..."

Now it was straight up steroids, no even a masking or cycling substance.

He is fucked.

USADA bless.

Novitzky - Cleared
CSAC - Cleared 27th Feb
USADA - (Pending) Cleared

Given how theres a 95% chance he will fight and become champion again in 2018 I think its best for you all to already now start getting used to the idea that the GOAT will be back this year.

>"HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS"

But he is. So embrace it lads.

Back