Trump hasn't held a news conference in a year

Lol, they are known for providing questions before hand. Of all people you should no better. Who was the one who admitted giving Clinton the questions , Donna Brazile?
<Arya01>

I knew you were going to say something that dumb.

Thats what you want him to hold a news conference for? <Lmaoo>

Dont we have more pressing issues than providing zebby jerk off material of trump lying through his teeth like every president before him?

I want to know what's going on in my country...I need to hear it from the presidents mouth haha

So it happened once and because Obama is black and a Dem that was the only way he would take questions? Is there something mentally wrong with you?

Even actors won't go on somewhere with a questions list. Especially past presidents, there was always no go questions , can't ask about this or that.
Not with Trump ,

I thought a lot of questions are screened/provided prior to the news conferences these days of big time political leaders like presidents, PMs, and such?

Maybe at a sit down interview there will be terms before it, but a reporter on the street doesn't give a fuck.

Just look at how they treat the Press Secretary today.

I want to know what's going on in my country...I need to hear it from the presidents mouth haha
Dont pretend like you aren't watching his Twitter account all day bud

These are the responses I was waiting for!! Way to go guys!!

giphy.gif

Dont we have more pressing issues than providing zebby jerk off material of trump lying through his teeth like every president before him?

Not really...

I think it was something about guns like 24 hours ago..

But now it's pretty much back to just jerk off material..

I'll allow it, it's Friday..

Maybe at a sit down interview there will be terms before it, but a reporter on the street doesn't give a fuck.

Just look at how they treat the Press Secretary today.
Well, the press secretary is there to get browbeat and sharted on. It's happening to Sanders, happened to the what... 3 that Obama had, it happened to Dana under W.

That's kinda, well, their job description isn't it?

I will say, as far as interview moments go my favorite is still Mattis.
"What keeps you up at night?"
"Nothing, I keep people up at night"
*thuglife music plays*

So it happened once and because Obama is black and a Dem that was the only way he would take questions? Is there something mentally wrong with you?

This is the same guy that said DACA is a direct link in the rise of MS-13. Like MS-13 hasn't been around for fucking forever.

It's potato class.

Given that Trump seems to golf at least twice as much as the president he himself criticized for golfing too much I don't think pressing issues has anything to do with this.

I'd say that anything that forces politicians to sometimes speak without having pre-written statements now and then is good. Not that taking questions from news outlets is the only way. There are of course other options, like political debates.

Finally something worthy about you .
No grown man should be part of something called Twitter or tweeting.
Bravo

There is much more worthy about me as I'm sure if we dig enough we can find some worth with you.

blah blah blah

Do you even TWITTER bro?

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why Trump has not held a news conference in exactly 1 year? I remember Bush and Obama always out there in front of reporters taking all questions, even ones from reporters that disagreed with them politically. They stood there, took the questions and answered them to the best of their ability.

That puts him dead last among the group of recent presidents. In his first year in office, President Barack Obama held 11 formal news conferences while his predecessor, George W. Bush, held four. Bill Clinton held 14. George H.W. Bush held a whopping 26!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/donald-trump-press-conference-analysis/index.html

Why hasn't Trump done the same? Is it because he can't keep his lies straight? Is it because the fake media is only out to get poor Donald and he can't handle the fake media?

If Trump did hold a news conference what are some of the question you would like him to answer?

I would ask,
How was Stormy Daniels compared to Melania and all the other girls you cheated on her with?
What happened to all the best people you were going to hire and put into cabinet positions?
Do you really still have nothing to do with Russia?
Do you still drink your little wine and eat your little cracker when worshiping the Lord?

Even actors won't go on somewhere with a questions list. Especially past presidents, there was always no go questions , can't ask about this or that.
Not with Trump ,

You're right. You can't ask him anything when he hides in the next room and talks to the press via pre-recorded video.

ipanews_aea44fc9-e0e3-4ad8-ba03-6d242eb91bf5_embedded160262

Pretty funny watching the retard Trumpkins spin and flail around ITT. You're all reprehensible. You have no principles or ethics. You've sold your integrity for.... well, I don't know what, really. Racism and blind nationalism behind the lies of a charlatan? I guess you've sold your integrity for the false idea that "you've won"? Lol. Fucking idiots.

This is the same guy that said DACA is a direct link in the rise of MS-13. Like MS-13 hasn't been around for fucking forever.

It's potato class.

Bloodworth was kinda pedestrian among the dumb fuck right-winger brigade for a while, but he's really stepped up his game lately.

A bright up and comer to keep an eye out for sure.

I don't think the news conferences are necessary, when the results speak for themselves

Back