Bob (Mueller)'s 13 Russian Burgers: Russia Investigation v.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is now no doubt that Russia meddled in an election of these United States.

President Trump has not expelled any Russian diplomats.
President Trump hasn't announced ANY sanctions against Russia.
President Trump has made NO statement in protest of Russia interfering in our electoral process.

The silence coming from the Oval office is deafening.
Is this not just incredibly weird? Almost like he isn't at all worried about this, or happy the investigation is justified. Now why on Earth wouldn't the President be happy about that?

lulz.

No. He's not. These guys are pretty empty unless there's 3 or 4 of them patting each other on the back.

He's usually a bit more articulate, though. You can tell this news has really broke him.

No. He's not. These guys are pretty empty unless there's 3 or 4 of them patting each other on the back.
You literally have one of them arguing with himself

what will you be rubbing in my face exactly?

ive never said trump is guilty of anything with the russians.

i do want the investigation to play out though. when trump, pundits, and their parroting supporters, try to make the investigation go away prematurely, it makes me think we need it all the more.

You’ll be spared.

I'm glad that this reality managed to gel with your personal reality.

I was being serious. Thanks for clearing it up.

Jesus, you guys just can't communicate

He's usually a bit more articulate, though. You can tell this news has really broke him.
Yeah, maybe. I am judging this forum a lot on the past few months and liberals really do seem to have suffered some mental trauma over this election. Its actually pretty fucking amazing.

Seriously, outside of voting machine tampering, how do you expect anyone to officially recognize the Russian meddling to have definitively had an effect on the outcome of the election?

I'm all ears, bud. Let's hear it.

It obviously had some effect, but sure, as the intention of the meddling was to affect hearts and minds, quantifying that effect would seem to be impossible. One big point to remember here though is that for a year we have heard from Trump and his supporters about how this investigation was all a "witch hunt" and an "excuse for why Hillary lost," etc., etc., not acknowledging and calling into question what the heads of all of the US intelligence agencies were saying, and what other R's were saying, that yes in fact Russia did interfere in our elections. And that has been followed by Trump not imposing the sanctions the senate voted 98-2 to pass.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-russia-news-election-meddling-sanctions-2018-1

th

Yeah, maybe. I am judging this forum a lot on the past few months and liberals really do seem to have suffered some mental trauma over this election. Its actually pretty fucking amazing.

Honestly, this is one of the worst collective breakdowns I've seen in here. They've got nothing...and it's absolutely wrecking them.

It's funny at times. But pretty sad when you think about it. M

You can't even thank one of them without them blowing up. It's a crazy anger

Here's the video of Russians organizing both for and against a protest

Honestly, this is one of the worst collective breakdowns I've seen in here. They've got nothing...and it's absolutely wrecking them.
I honestly cannot recall ever seeing a collective tantrum of this magnitude. Not saying it for comedic effect.

Do those people believe what they were protesting about, you think?

Thanks Obama...

Literally ten years later..

Not even liberal,

Just history repeats itself...

Hilarious-ly

SAD..

So Russians got 40 people to go outside and wave flags. Alright.

The liberals that can’t get over that Trump won fair and square are sowing more discord with their stupid rallies.

I was being serious. Thanks for clearing it up.

Jesus, you guys just can't communicate
Oh, I can communicate. I had the option of communicating one of two things. A general, "no big deal" type of conciliatory response, or a snarky response in the spirit of acrimony that seems to be pervading these threads today.

I gladly chose the second. Now, your general attitude seems to be that confirmation of the organized Russian effort to spread disinformation is somehow a victory for Trump because this has nothing directly to do with him. That, to me, seems more or less to be useless thinking, and whenever your arguments go anywhere near US law, laughably uninformed while simultaneously supremely confident. Hence, I gladly chose the snark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back