PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

Nate made am appearance tonight. That might mean something. Or he was fucking with Donald. I'm not entertaining conor talk.

Fake the hug & go for double underhooks.

In fairness he did what he was supposed to do. But he was getting caught a bit too, Cowboy on a serious decline
You could see the nervousness though. Im telling you. He has a anxiety that sucks the talent from him.

tenor.gif

Great event, the prelims were awesome and the main card was very good too. 9/10. I enjoyed it very much

I have been so critical of UFC in recent years, the cards have been very weak and a chore to watch, I was falling out of love with it to be honest. Its so hard to keep up. But this card gives me energy and I enjoyed it very much from the very 1st prelim too the main event

Thanks my sherdoggers for all the laughs too, can't do it without you all. BIG HUG

401.500.0_f1.jpg

Jimmy smith just blended in with the card so nicely

Kenny Florian stealing sherdogs “don’t be Cowboys friend” theory

Just can’t help himself

That just looked and sounded more professional than joe and goldie and Bruce in the ring.

I really like them. This team just sounded like something id grab a beer and be whatever. I already watch NFL. Fights like that is how I make people come to the dark side.

On another subject, I really liked Jimmy Smith tonight. Bellator dun fooked up lol.

Back