If you could redraw countries borders today on world what would you change? and resettle people

North Mexico is best Mexico.
The most peaceful part seems the Southern parts, especially Yucatan peninsula. It seems safer, especially for Tourists, but maybe the locals are poorer? I know the Southern parts are not industrialized like the North.

I went to Tulum a few years ago; hope to go back soon.

We would also need to get in some agreement with parts of the American Southwest in order to create the nation of Arid America.

Desert peoples unite.

Aridoamerica_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg

We wouldnt need a military to defend ourselves because foreigners would simply get killed by the heat, also our economy would rely on massive natural resources.

ryU1AEF.gif

Split Israel into equal parts Christian, Jewish and Muslim, with a smaller % for the Druze and Samaritans. Also give a good swath of land bordering Lebanon ,all the way up to the Mediterranean, to the Palestinians.

Split Syria into various sectarian and ethnic nations, with most of it going to the Christians.

Give a large chunk of Anatolian/Asia Minor Turkey to the Armenians. Give some of Turkey to the Kurds. Some to Greeks and Assyrians.

Split Saudi Arabia , giving most of it to the indentured servants and slaves who have toiled there. Give Mecca and Medina to the Hindus, just to troll the shit out of the Wahhabis and Muslims. Squeeze the Saudis into a small bit of land in the Nejd.

Give most of Qatar, UAE and Kuwait to the indentured servants and families of the children used as camel jockeys.

Divide Indonesia. Grant full independence for West Papua. Give a large portion of Indonesia to the aboriginal peoples. And a large part to the Timorese. Give independence to Bali, if they want it.

Chop of a large chunk of Sudan and give it to animist Africans.

Chop of some of Egypt and give it to Nubians. Give most of Egypt to the Copts. And a smaller portion to the Muslims.

Split up Iraq in Chaldean, Kurdish, Sunni, Shia, Arab regions.

Give Chechnya full independence from Russia. Give Eastern Ukraine to Russia. Give independence to most of Eastern Russia to Siberian Shamanistic cultures if they desire it.

Split Japan, creating autonomous Ainu and Okinawan regions or fully independent nations.

Split up Spain, giving atleast 50% to the Basque. Give Catalan independence.

Give Greek Cypriots 90% of Cyprus. Give all of the European part of Turkey to Greece.

Split Mexico, giving independence or autonomy to the Southern Mayan regions. Give Baja California to Mexican and Californian Native groups.

Vastly enlarge Native reservations in America. And give full independence to Reservations if they want it.

Make a new nation or autonomous region in New Zealand for the Maori.

Give the Scots independence if they want it. Gives Wales independence if they want it. Join Northern Ireland to Ireland if Ireland wants it.

Create a Sami homeland encompassing half of Sweden, Norway, Finland and some adjacent circumpolar regions of Russia.

Create an independent homeland for the San people of Southern and Eastern Africa.

Create independent nations for Amerindians in all Latin American countries. Give all of Tierra Del Fuego to Native tribes.

Split China , creating independent East Turkestan and Tibet.

Given native cultures in India and Pakistan, most of the landmass.

Split Australia, giving most of the bulk of the land outside the major cities to Aborigines.

Give some coastal chunks of land in North Africa to the Swedes, Norwegians, Danes and Fins.

Given a considerable chunk of Belgian to Congolese.

Create European ethnic enclaves within Europe if the people desire it. Autonomous regions or nations where non Europeans can not migrate to and settle down unless invited by the natives.

And finally vastly increase the size of nature preservers and national parks everywhere.

-
anteater.jpg

Should add that Greenland become independent. It would be hard to function as a country with only 50,000 native inuit people there but Greenland has more habitable land then people think it could become like an 'israel' for all inuit and eskimo people around the world.

Agree with the finland stuff for those native people and in sweden to.

ainu people are all but dead it would be nice but the japanese were very good at mixing them out like spanish did to native people in the americas. they not even know there own language anymore.

tierra del fuego would be awesome.

splitting china makes sense.

india would have to concentrate its muslims into one area and give that area independence or send them all to pakistan or something. India only works if full hindi.

i like part about ethnic european enclaves it is needed all around world. people are too tribal and trying to force everyone to live together keeps failing.

wait you mean give parts of Belgium in europe to senegal congo people?

divinng up china would make sense.

The whole world should troll the GCC Arabs. They are haughty and conceited people par excellence.

Israel has ripped off too much land from the Pals, so that is why I would reduce their size.

Basque are the oldest culture in Iberia, and are unique from all other peoples in the world. They also suffered greatly under fascist and supremacist Spanish governments. At one time languages related to Basque would have been the dominant languages of Iberia.

yeah i not see it that way. christians and druze can stay but palestinian muslims are not eternal victims plus there are plenty of arab and muslim lands for them to live in. i imagine if Israel was bigger more jews around the world would want to move there since they number more than armenian people. Muslims have to live among themselves they never make peace anywhere else we see this from indonesia to turkey to europe to israel to sudan to ethiopia etc.

agree with muslims. The whole world needs like ethnic enclaves places were nobody else can go or something we are to tribal.

you make a point of basque there territory by language was larger i guess is just not sympathsize that much to give them so much.

Chechnya and dagestan should be walled off from Russia for sure. Putin is just empowering a psycho who likes him and keeps area under control.

The most peaceful part seems the Southern parts, especially Yucatan peninsula. It seems safer, especially for Tourists, but maybe the locals are poorer? I know the Southern parts are not industrialized like the North.

I went to Tulum a few years ago; hope to go back soon.

Of course they are peaceful, they have low population density and are poor as fuck so they dont really have things to fight over to.

Also most of Yucatan was unpopulated until recently, similar to Belize

Besides a few pirate hideouts and some isolated communities living in the jungle, there wasnt much to do over there for centuries.

Cancunbeforeandafter_zps3de15f49.jpg

-Keep Europe for Europeans, Asia for Asians, and Africa for Africans. Let the countries hold plebiscites to figure out their own borders. 2nd generation and older established families can stay if they so choose.
-Hold a "loser leaves the planet" match for the middle east. The winners get a war crimes tribunal.
-Have a "come to Jesus" chat with Pakistan and India about their animosity.
-N and S Korea border abolished, KJU fed to rabbid pandas.
-Offer 1st nations folks a stake by offering prime real estate in all major NA cities while keeping their reservations running as sovereign countries.
-Create an equitable North American Union between Mexico, Canada and the US. Tell the rest of the world to pound sand. Except for the UK and Hungary. You're cool.
-Ensure smart and sensible immigration policies are in place for the former colonies. Come one, come all, but leave your BS behind.
-South America? No friggin clue. Rename Argentina the new reich? Brazil renamed bikiniland? Considering I have family from Columbia I'm woefully ignorant of that region of the world.

Yeah as a German I would say let's take a step back from redrawing borders.
We have tried that for 100 years and it only left us more divided. But to be fair the reunification was a success all things considered.

But as of right now I would say leave it like it is and keep working on it worldwide. Whatever new borders you draw now will just create new problems.
Ideally, you try and make nations in Africa or middle east more prosperous and educated the less tension you will see.
Whatever you do in terms of borders it will just be the same. Have to stick to something and try to improve that.

-Keep Europe for Europeans, Asia for Asians, and Africa for Africans.

The problem with this kind of racist thinking is setting the time at which to freeze everything. I mean, the philosophical problem (or one of them). There would be a lot of other problems.

The problem with this kind of racist thinking is setting the time at which to freeze everything. I mean, the philosophical problem (or one of them). There would be a lot of other problems.
Oh my, now I'm racist! Lol.

The timeline is now, as outlined by that cropped post you quoted. You apparently also missed the part of giving current citizens a choice as well.

Oh my, now I'm racist! Lol.

The timeline is now, as outlined by that cropped post you quoted. You apparently also missed the part of giving current citizens a choice as well.

I don't know if that represents your actual thinking (seemed that you were going for a mix of farce and actual opinion and it's hard to know where to draw the line), but how is it even controversial to say that it's racist? Do you just prefer "ethnonationalist," which is more specific? And why now as opposed to any other time?

I'd put a border between the US and Mexico.

Japan is currently 99% Japanese or something like that. Don’t we point to them fairly often for how we should act?

1) let everyone in the US that has a problem w/ it, go back to their family's country of origin, let's see how that works for them

2) Kurdistan independence

3) Catalonian Independence

Split up Pakistan into the following:
- Independent nation of Baluchistan (aka the south western part of Pakistan).
- Merge the Northwest Frontier Province with Afghanistan (aka making Afghanistan whole again).
- Merge Sindh, Punjab, and Kashmir back with India (and move all the Muslims currently living there to Afghanistan).

Create a greater Armenia.

Independent country for the Kurds.

Independent country for Tibet.

Borders and empires are forged from war and battles.

It would be nice if we could just redraw the borders but the force component will always be necessary I think.

They are in the top 10 for suicide rates in the world...
they also have like virtually NO violent crime

You can literally leave a new IPhone somewhere, and come back hours later to retrieve it b/c their society has respect of others property

I'd rather have 'merely' a bunch of suicides than mass shooters

I don't know if that represents your actual thinking (seemed that you were going for a mix of farce and actual opinion and it's hard to know where to draw the line), but how is it even controversial to say that it's racist? Do you just prefer "ethnonationalist," which is more specific? And why now as opposed to any other time?
My post was a mix of serious and tongue in cheek points. Obviously.

At the same time I can, and do support people keeping their ancestral lands for themselves. We're not talking about melding pots, or pluralistic societies when talking about the "old worlds". We're talking about keeping cultures intact that have had the same makeup of people for sometimes thousands of years. Diversity on a global scale. I'm pro immigration and diversification (not multiculturalism) in the new worlds.

Now if this was a thought exercise with a time travel facet thrown in I would have adressed 1st nations/indigenous folks more in depth.

Ethnonationalist doesn't work as I'm not advocating for any particular country or race, but rather for certain countries to keep their traditional demographics as is.

"Racism" indicates a certain advocacy for one race over another. I challenge you to find me saying such a thing. Hint: you won't. Ever. Anywhere.

Back