Premier League Thread 2017/18 v79: Chelsea V Barcelona Champions League Match Edition -thread closed

Who would win in a pizza eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably some high school football stadium.

Probably, but Gabigol was doing miracles with Santos and is doing them again now, but Inter paying top dollar for unproven South American prospects (in Europe) and trying to build around them is risky.

Gabigol did nothing when he left for Portugal as well. The Brazilian is more or less a facade. It is a much more open game.

With Splaetti there and Puppi who basically handpicking Martínez, I think he’ll do just fine.

I hated Kurt Angle as a kid. That's how good he was. Had the audience eating out of his hand.

Gabigol did nothing when he left for Portugal as well. The Brazilian is more or less a facade. It is a much more open game.

With Splaetti there and Puppi who basically handpicking Martínez, I think he’ll do just fine.

Isn't that a type of meat?

Going to see WWE live was one of the worst experiences of my life and i've had my throat cut open

Used to be hilarious. It's a shame he sounds so punch drunk now.

I know current fans get upset with those us of who get nostalgic about the Attitude Era, but it really was some of the best product the company ever put out. Week after week RAW was awesome during the 98-01 run.

man united get caught up to 2007 and finally get an official YouTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back