Premier League Thread 2017/18 v79: Chelsea V Barcelona Champions League Match Edition -thread closed

Who would win in a pizza eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cool vid about Valencia that i watched on my lunch break

When did you go? Somebody drag you to it?
gf a couple of years ago, she loved Roman obviously, and i was actually pretty excited bc i know that it has a good atmosphere, supposedly, but it was so fucking dumb. I literally fell asleep. It looks like shit live without the camera cuts, for me. I just thought it was god awful

gf a couple of years ago, she loved Roman obviously, and i was actually pretty excited bc i know that it has a good atmosphere, supposedly, but it was so fucking dumb. I literally fell asleep. It looks like shit live without the camera cuts, for me. I just thought it was god awful

the camera cuts are literally the worst rn
sorry you didn't enjoy it, its usuaslly pretty fun. i am going to a PPV in a few weeks, should be a good time

@Rawex got u3.5 in Atleti game at evens at the 35min mark

generous i thought

the lack of moderation in this thread is appalling

Chambers...Holding...

900x900px-LL-9bb28d6b_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

I know current fans get upset with those us of who get nostalgic about the Attitude Era, but it really was some of the best product the company ever put out. Week after week RAW was awesome during the 98-01 run.

It was great. Felt like everyone at my college was watching it too. All races, jocks, nerds everyone. Good times.

I still watch it these days because my lil cousin comes over and it's good to spend time with him, but sometimes it's so bloody boring.

Celtic making washed up Ivanovic look like prime Dani Alves.

How have Villarreal been in La Liga this season? Surprising to me to see them get smacked around by Lyon, but honestly, I know nothing about either team this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back