Premier League Thread 2017/18 v79: Chelsea V Barcelona Champions League Match Edition -thread closed

Who would win in a pizza eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Da Speeit @El Che

Sergi Roberto signs new Barcelona deal with £440m release clause to fend off Manchester City
  • Sergi Roberto has signed a contract that will keep him at Barcelona until 2022
  • The 26-year-old had 18 months on his previous deal but has tied himself down
  • Contained within the contract is an eye-watering £440m release clause
  • Manchester City had expressed an interest in the versatile Spanish star
497B496B00000578-5422427-Sergi_Roberto_has_signed_a_new_contract_at_Barcelona_that_will_k-a-3_1519317386770.jpg
Need to resign Mmmtitties next to get his release clause much higher than what it is. If Can Dike is £75m Sammy the Bull is worth twice that. His release clause is only £54m now. <Eek2.0>

The Manchester clubs will come snooping around if we dont.

Elias Theodorou will make history as MMA's first ever ‘Ring Boy’
The Canadian UFC fighter is set to make his debut as a ring card model at Invicta 28 next month

lol

A goalkeeper in the copa getting sent off for dragging a guy down. Maximo Banguera?
Maybe try that if you haven't seen it already.
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11261536/keeper-sent-off-for-rugby-tackle
<36>

What a beautiful thing.

Did you see the video I posted earlier of the guy getting chased by the opposing team in the Copa Libertadores U20 and him threatening to stab them with the corner flag pole?

The Libertadores also gave us this fantastic celebration:

I've said this a dozen times, the Champions League will never be able to live up to the passion of the Libertadores.

Some of my favorite Libertadores occurrences:

Boca got kicked out of the Libertadores for that.

Penarol and Neymar era Santos got into massive brawl after the final which Santos had won cleanly.

And of course the massive brawl between Penarol and Palmeiras from last year.

Elias Theodorou will make history as MMA's first ever ‘Ring Boy’
The Canadian UFC fighter is set to make his debut as a ring card model at Invicta 28 next month

lol

It's the expected play to keep the ring girls around. After grid girls got axed from F1, ring girls and cheerleaders are next. To out progressive the progressives is a good way around it. I'm sure there's enough male fighters who'd be up for doing it for a laugh and an extra paycheck.

<36>

What a beautiful thing.

Did you see the video I posted earlier of the guy getting chased by the opposing team in the Copa Libertadores U20 and him threatening to stab them with the corner flag pole?

The Libertadores also gave us this fantastic celebration:

I've said this a dozen times, the Champions League will never be able to live up to the passion of the Libertadores.

Some of my favorite Libertadores occurrences:

Boca got kicked out of the Libertadores for that.

Penarol and Neymar era Santos got into massive brawl after the final which Santos had won cleanly.

And of course the massive brawl between Penarol and Palmeiras from last year.

Yeah the flag thing was great. I'll watch these at half time.

One thing that really annoys me about Wilshere (other than him being perennially injured) is that sometimes he doesn't make enough effort to make himself available.

@Da Speeit @El Che

Sergi Roberto signs new Barcelona deal with £440m release clause to fend off Manchester City
  • Sergi Roberto has signed a contract that will keep him at Barcelona until 2022
  • The 26-year-old had 18 months on his previous deal but has tied himself down
  • Contained within the contract is an eye-watering £440m release clause
  • Manchester City had expressed an interest in the versatile Spanish star
497B496B00000578-5422427-Sergi_Roberto_has_signed_a_new_contract_at_Barcelona_that_will_k-a-3_1519317386770.jpg
Almost signed for you lot for 20m in 2015

@Clear Winner

Just found out that Stormin lost his battle with skin cancer - rest in peace

fuck sake was ordering some nike jacket and it was in my basket and it went out of stock when i went to pay for it

was 50% off

fuuuu

i was gonna buy it 10 mins ago then was liek i have enough clothes

then was like fuck it, im buying it.

and it's gone

oh well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back