Conor: I am fighting again!

The GOAT is returning.

All hail Conor.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
He should have already fought.

The ufc let him go fight Floyd Mayweather, he made 30m+
more than what he would have made combined in the ufc in the 5 fights he had left because he would have lost to Khabib by then

someone screwed the wme... and it was dana white

Return Of The King With Two Crowns

231b08b0dcd1d9886cf1905c51fef8c8--coner-mcgregor-weight.jpg

Nice, keep fighting midgets while you have real oponents waiting for you at lightweight.

So there goes one more fight that the haters can't say he ducked.

Franky dodged bullet. Frankie doesn't deserve to get knocked out at his old days.

Also it sounds like he is fine with fighting, he just doesn't want to do much promotional work anymore and that's been the sticking point.

hate him or love him you have to respect that he's willing to step in last minute.

Dana shortly after revokes his belt-stripping comment and re-establishes the Ferg vs Khabib fight an interim title bout.

i dont think you can trademark the champ but i could be wrong

So was willing to step in and fight frankie on short notice but wouldnt commit to defending his belt against tony.

Good for Conor. Just weird how he reappeared as soon as there is a rumor he is getting stripped. Oh, well.

hate him or love him you have to respect that he's willing to step in last minute.
If you actually believe he was gonna fight Edgar on 3 weeks notice, I’ve got a bridge I wanna sell you.

Oh .... so he is free to fight... just doesnt want to take khabib or tony??

LMAO

He just confirmed the ducking 100%

Soon to be "strip strip"

Also it sounds like he is fine with fighting, he just doesn't want to do much promotional work anymore and that's been the sticking point.

he also wants a shit ton of money to fight, so the UFC are only willing to put him in matchups that will make a shit ton of money to cover his demands

if Conor wants $30m+ they aint gonna make it putting him up against Tony, they need Khabib to win, that is the money fight that brings in enough to pay McGregor the $$$$

Back