Conor: I am fighting again!

Yea ok. He looked like a holocaust survivor making 145 when he had actual training camps. There's no way in hell he would make it on short notice.

hate him or love him you have to respect that he's willing to step in last minute.
Or he could have lied to stay relevant. The bro must be pretty salty after being stripped a second time.

You guys lack imagination

Yea ok. He looked like a holocaust survivor making 145 when he had actual training camps. There's no way in hell he would make it on short notice.
Coke helps.

he made at least 70m
Okay you deluded boy

this is the same conor pretending he was making millions on 100/100
or the promoter who is happy enough to pretend his fighters are making millions

?

The GOAT is returning.

All hail Conor.
Jesus, lol. Look, I found you.

xHA5tpH.jpg

If you actually believe he was gonna fight Edgar on 3 weeks notice, I’ve got a bridge I wanna sell you.
He fought Mendes on 3 weeks notice who's a much better wrestler. So maybe you should consider buying that bridge.

He "offered" (where is the confirmation of this from Dana?) In a spot he knew it would never happen. The guys a farce. Kudos for his previous wins but he spews more nonsense than Chael.

This. He claimed Diaz was 3 times his size ffs. It's all talk.

Some of you guys truly are idiots. Conor is not ducking Tony, the problem lies with money. Conor wants huge money to fight, and a fight against tony wont generate what the ufc need. The ufc want Conor vs Khabib. That's the money fight and that's what's next for conor.

give uncle dana a break, he hears that question every minute of every day

*Yours sincerely, The Strip Strip Champ

Fixed it.

Last edited:
He fought Mendes on 3 weeks notice who's a much better wrestler. So maybe you should consider buying that bridge.
Yeah when he had a title fight scheduled in camp vs aldo and already cutting to 145. How is this alleged situation similar?

It’s becoming pathetic how you fanboys will say anything to justify Conor’s foolish claims.

Talk is cheap The Strip Strip had 8 months to Fight Khabib but went running with baby excuse so khabib said fuck this bum I'll fight Tony. had 5 month to make Tony fight finally Tony said screw this bum I'm fight Khabib. I bet he never fights Tony or Khabib.

Back