Shoop that horny Rogan

There you go

giphy.gif

you still need to contact me. I can make your life so much easier. I could teach you to do that gif in 10 seconds. yes, 10 seconds.

this would go good.. on a diff computer so I am not gonna do it.

giphy.gif

you still need to contact me. I can make your life so much easier. I could teach you to do that gif in 10 seconds. yes, 10 seconds.
??

Took me maybe 2 minutes. 10 seconds is a bit of an exageration I think. But if you have a magical photoshop trick, feel free to send it to me by pm.

??

Took me maybe 2 minutes. 10 seconds is a bit of an exageration I think. But if you have a magical photoshop trick, feel free to send it to me by pm.

10 seconds is perhaps an overestimation. :) That's the actual work time.

I mean finding and cutting out the heads, saving the file, uploading them etc will take more time of course. But yea, how about 5 seconds? I can probably do it in 3 seconds haha. Actually wait.. there are two heads so.. 6 seconds. :)

@Myrddin Wild come back me up bro. Brother Sansnon made a gif and had to swap heads.

edit: I'll see if I can bust out a quick Youtube video for ya. then we can talk in PM.

I mean finding and cutting out the heads, saving the file, uploading them etc will take more time of course. But yea, how about 5 seconds? I can probably do it in 3 seconds haha. Actually wait.. there are two heads so.. 6 seconds. :)

@Myrddin Wild come back me up bro. Brother Sansnon made a gif and had to swap heads.

edit: I'll see if I can bust out a quick Youtube video for ya. then we can talk in PM.
Well that's good.

I just post it and have fun in the process. It's not like it took me more than a couple of minutes anyway. If you have a different process which takes you less time, great.

Practicing his triangle.

PicsArt_02-23-02.20.09.jpg

Last edited:
??

Brother Rider got some tricks... it took me an hour to do a shoop a couple nights ago... & he showed me a video of him doing it with better precision in like 2 minutes... lol

??

Brother Rider got some tricks... it took me an hour to do a shoop a couple nights ago... & he showed me a video of him doing it with better precision in like 2 minutes... lol

Don't give that fucktard @Sansnom an inch. I PM'd him saying to hang on that I was going to make a video tut for him. So I spent an hour making a shoop while recording it for a video tutorial and also showed him some of the leet tricks while making it. In return the mother fucker gave me attitude instead of gratitude so I deleted the tutorial videos I made. Not even a thanks. Fuck him. I deleted the videos from my account as well as the other one I made for you, but I will re-up it.

Back