Premier League Thread 2017/18 v80: Ostersund Bless Edition

Choose who makes the next thread (if said poster doesn't make the thread=banned from posting in it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says he's viewing the thread, hopefully he can come back?

Of course Deulofeu wasn't up to snuff but my point remains.

Take note of how you get KO'd from the CL this yr & then see how you do with the balance Coutinho gives you in next yr's CL.

What does that have anything to do with this year?

I know how exactly we will get KO'd this year. It will be exactly how Atleti and Juve beat us. That is how to beat Barca. I have serious doubts we win the CL this year.

So Barca should change everything to revolve around Coutinho? Is that what you are trying to say? o_O

So now only Barca can win a CL because of Coutinho? did I miss where he is a top 5player in the world?

Oh wait I forgot, he played in the PL so therefore by your logic anything that even touches England and the PL i thebest thing ever and anything that does not have even the slightest bit to do with the PL and England doesnt count or is "tinpot" amirite?

And you have the nerve to call others arrogant :rolleyes:

lmao @ the deulofeu defense

What does that have anything to do with this year?

I know how exactly we will get KO'd this year. It will be exactly how Atleti and Juve beat us. That is how to beat Barca. I have serious doubts we win the CL this year.

So Barca should change everything to revolve around Coutinho? Is that what you are trying to say? o_O

So now only Barca can win a CL because of Coutinho? did I miss where he is a top 5player in the world?

Oh wait I forgot, he played in the PL so therefore by your logic anything that even touches England and the PL i thebest thing ever and anything that does not have even the slightest bit to do with the PL and England doesnt count or is "tinpot" amirite?

And you have the nerve to call others arrogant :rolleyes:

lmao @ the deulofeu defense
Jesus Christ you are fucking thick.

Tules gets banned

Blokey and el che keep arguing about football lol

Jesus Christ you are fucking thick.
Help me out here.

Original point was why Messi is not rested. I told you why he isn't despite my agreement that he should be rested.

Then, you make some random point about deulofeu which I shred. Sure, Messi can be difficult to play with but you deal with that when you win as much as they have.

Coutinho was very good today with a goal, an assist and was invovled in much of the countless buildups in a 6-1 thrashing. All this and you criticize Messi/how he is being used by Valverde? Oh and Paulinho didnt come on until almost the 80th minute so that point doesnt apply to this match.

Then say Barca is arrogant? Where was I/Barca arrogant? I know the flaws of this team. A team left for dead by many people in August. We are fortunate to be up in the League thanks to great play by a few players and Valverde making terrific adjustments to the philosophy of the team.

I still dont expect to win the CL, it's other ppl talking about that. There are 5-6 teams with legitimate shots at it. Put them in a hat and pick one.

Then you tell me to take notes on a team I haven't missed a match in a few years.

You're incoherent and all over the place. You are a good knowledgeable guy when you aren't being an arrogant condescending prick. All banter aside.

have that smith vs. holzken fight on in the background and the commentator has mentioned 3 dozen times holzken is a kickboxer with a muay thai background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back