SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look beyond your chaos. Look beyond your fears Mr Moon...
goodfellas-o.gif

I picked up an Airdyne for the garage gym. Quickly realized how bad of shape Im really in.

Ive never been so gassed in my life.

I picked up an Airdyne for the garage gym. Quickly realized how bad of shape Im really in.

Lol I know that feel. I'm supposed to run a 5K soon. Haven't exactly been focusing on cardio the last... well... as far as memory serves me

I'm fuckin trash lol

I want to have my own workout space eventually. Airdynes are awesome.

Lol I know that feel. I'm supposed to run a 5K soon. Haven't exactly been focusing on cardio the last... well... as far as memory serves me

I'm fuckin trash lol
those things are deceiving, no? lung busters for sure.
I legit thought I was going to throw up. 20 min total of intervals. Awful.
Im hopeful this whips me into shape. I like how much work you can get in such a short time. Beats the hell out of 45-60 min of lame ass cardio.

it's like a stationary bike on steroids. and I think it's actually harder than riding a real bike, unless you're riding at TRD type tempo, because you can't freewheel. you're either drilling it or you're stopped. I should get one tbh.

Time to tighten the body...

I should get a cardio bike in here. Since I'm on the top floor I can't get a treadmill, but a bike would work

What's the cheapest good one? I'm low on scratch at the moment

For real. #Goals

I've got an extra living room that i use as a workout space, but all it has is a yoga mat and some dumbbells lol

Might get aggresive and do a sprint triathlon in the spring. Havent been on a bike in forever, though. Gotta dust off my hybrid in the basement. Lol

just ordered an Assault Air Dyne on Amazon Prime.
55e99c9d-a4a3-4a19-a809-fa0974909713.jpg._CB320779931__SR285,285_.jpg

get it by Thursday and then the pain begins.
kinda pricey, like $800 bucks but there's a variety of ones available for less.

just ordered an Assault Air Dyne on Amazon Prime.
55e99c9d-a4a3-4a19-a809-fa0974909713.jpg._CB320779931__SR285,285_.jpg

get it by Thursday and then the pain begins.
kinda pricey, like $800 bucks but there's a variety of ones available for less.

Record your breathing...

I should get a cardio bike in here. Since I'm on the top floor I can't get a treadmill, but a bike would work

What's the cheapest good one? I'm low on scratch at the moment
Get a used one. I got this thing for 1 fiddy and its perfect.

Folks will damn near give away gym equipment once they realize they dont use it.

Reading on gym equipment made me curious, so I weighed myself. Only down 5 pounds, but I'm down almost two pants sizes and the XL jackets at work are loose now when just a few months ago the 2xl jackets were tight.

It's amazing what no junk food or booze can do for ya.

Last edited:
there's a bunch of Canucks here training, and they must be reservists from Quebec or something

b/c they're only speaking French, and are almost universally slovenly fat

there's a bunch of Canucks here training, and they must be reservists from Quebec or something

b/c they're only speaking French, and are almost universally slovenly fat

First of all they speak Québécois, not French. Secondly, those guys are probably from the eastern townships. They don't trim fat off meats and their genetic tree is more like a bush. Pretty much everyone is related in their creepy isolated area.

First of all they speak Québécois, not French. Secondly, those guys are probably from the eastern townships. They don't trim fat off meats and their genetic tree is more like a bush. Pretty much everyone is related in their creepy isolated area.
I just passed some girl that had to be 250+

IN UNIFORM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back