SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read about this today, just lol.

Apparently He/She wants to wrestle the boys but Texas rules won't allow it, I say go for it... then she'll be brutally dismantled and probably quit wrestling inside a year.
Seems unfair to me. Seems like taking testosterone would give her an advantage over the other girls. Like a HUGE advantage.

@senri this correct?

Hey guys, everyone having a great day? I truly hope so. You know, every great day starts out with a great breakfast. Alright then, enjoy lunch.

I'm having an amazing day. Marinated some aged ribs i prepared last night and will prepare for some friends who will come over foe an evening of fun. How is your day Mr Peters?

I'm having an amazing day. Marinated some aged ribs i prepared last night and will prepare for some friends who will come over foe an evening of fun. How is your day Mr Peters?

What activities do you have planned sir?

Seems unfair to me. Seems like taking testosterone would give her an advantage over the other girls. Like a HUGE advantage.

@senri this correct?

Yes, the bone structure has thickened and ripeneds along with the sinews that connect the muscles while the sapien was still a boy. The chromosome cannot change despite altering the exterior. The insides still taste the same.

It's super. Just lounging around watching Netflix. At some point I'll stop being lazy and get a workout in.

How do you age the ribs? Are they pork or beef? You cooking them in a smoker? If so, what type of wood and how are you seasoning them?

My local dealer had a show from Fri-Sun this last weekend, and they had a few of every new 2018 models out for people to do test rides. I took out the Road Glide, Street Glide, Road King, Breakout and the 1200 Sportser.

Those Milwauke Eights are something else. They absolutely rip. I came dangerously close to pulling the trigger two weeks back on a 2018 RG, but I just couldnt justify that amount of $ for a bike. I picked up a Street Glide that had a boat load of money put into it and was never ridden though. Just 8k miles. Its awesome.

I'm going to have to go to the next event. Been going from snowing and 20 to 70 and raining with in three days span...hard to fucking schedule any damn thing. I know I've been wanting to feel one of those Milwaukee's though

I have my day off. Reading physiology articles and cleaning my tools...
Good to hear. I didn't know that jizz moppers got days off. Oh well, just have to work twice as hard tomorrow.

F87708502D8DCB120717B954C14304F3933921D5

Last edited:
oh, lol.
yea I did say that.
and the sad thing is, many pet owners go for this bullshit
simply out of love for their animals.

I probably related the story of the Husky who ate 3lbs of raw salmon. The owners spent over $30k
trying to save the dogs life, imagine the amount of tiny fish bones inside the poor dog, but of course it
finally died. The vet's comment afterward was something like, "Well, I didn't think there was any chance of saving
him, but it was worth a try." right, for who?!

Its snowing in Sacramento.

What the hell.

Lmfao, doctors do this as well

And I know this for 100% fact

I can verify this. I've come to understand that in US healthcare you are only guaranteed to get one thing: you'll get as much healthcare as they can give you that they think you will pay for. And you'll get that amount of healthcare whether you need it or not.

Secondly, the same procedure can wildly range in cost. For example in Boston a cardiac ultrasound can cost $450 ($320 CMS code professional + technical fee), or it can cost $2900 (at MGH).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back