what if i can't afford 1.8 grams of protein per kg a day?

Looked more like whining and butthurt than talking shit TBH.

look man, ive been to first world countries. people are nice overall. i know there are idiots everywhere. if you like to be one them, feel free, afer all its the internet.

look man, ive been to first world countries. people are nice overall. i know there are idiots everywhere. if you like to be one them, feel free, afer all its the internet.

Pointing out your whining about random comments on the internet was somewhat pointless makes me an idiot? How so exactly?

Pointing out your whining about random comments on the internet was somewhat pointless makes me an idiot? How so exactly?

look man...i have more importatnt things to do. bye.

i'm surprised nobody said that 1.8 g per kg is too much protein,(and that's what i wanted to hear).

i don't know how scientific is that, but it just seems like too much protein. i won't be surprised if too much protein is not even healthy for the body to deal with.

anyway i'm 70 kg and 5'10 i have no fat i'm around 12% bodyfat.

Last edited:
i'm surprised nobody said that 1.8 g per kg is too much protein,(and that's what i wanted to hear).

i don't know how scientific is that, but it just seems like too much protein. i won't be surprised if too much protein is not even healthy for the body to deal with.

anyway i'm 70 kg and 5'10 i have no fat i'm around 12% bodyfat.

Your starting to sound poor.....with average genetics......

The too much protein myth has been debunked since the 90s but is only now picking up steam.
Eat. At minimum 0.75g per lb up to 1.5gram per lb. Adjust other macros accordingly and lift progressively heavier.

@William Huggins

bitch hey matharfookar you still responding to this thread?. xD i know u mad since you watched me eating your moms nasty high protein asshole. you queer son of a bitch lmao

The too much protein myth has been debunked since the 90s but is only now picking up steam.
Eat. At minimum 0.75g per lb up to 1.5gram per lb. Adjust other macros accordingly and lift progressively heavier.

you meant up to 1.5 gram per kg not lbs, right?

you meant up to 1.5 gram per kg not lbs, right?

No, i mean lbs. Or you can convert to roughly up to 3.25grams per kg

Protein intake 4x RDA = no harm.
https://www.asep.org/asep/asep/JEPonlineFEBRUARY2018_Antonio.pdf

This study shows increasing protein macro does not result in increase fat storage in short term duration.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4022420/

Higher intake protein maintains muscle mass during caloric reduction.
"Our results showed that, during a marked energy deficit, consumption of a diet containing 2.4 g protein · kg(-1) · d(-1) was more effective than consumption of a diet containing 1.2 g protein · kg(-1) · d(-1) in promoting increases in LBM and losses of fat mass when combined with a high volume of resistance and anaerobic exercise"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26817506

There is nothing to fear from higher intakes of protein. Seriously, even the nitrogen balance shit is BS and needs to die. If you weigh 140lbs, aim for a range of 105grams to 200grams and you will be fine. For myself, i stick to 1.2grams per lb daily when im paying attention to my macros and have a goal.

@William Huggins

bitch hey matharfookar you still responding to this thread?. xD i know u mad since you watched me eating your moms nasty high protein asshole. you queer son of a bitch lmao

Oh, your one of them ackward fellows, that comes from one of the backward territories, be a good chap and run along. I hear there is a short pier near you.

There is nothing to fear from higher intakes of protein, apart from bad breath and sweat that smells of ammonia............

No, i mean lbs. Or you can convert to roughly up to 3.25grams per kg

Protein intake 4x RDA = no harm.
https://www.asep.org/asep/asep/JEPonlineFEBRUARY2018_Antonio.pdf

This study shows increasing protein macro does not result in increase fat storage in short term duration.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4022420/

Higher intake protein maintains muscle mass during caloric reduction.
"Our results showed that, during a marked energy deficit, consumption of a diet containing 2.4 g protein · kg(-1) · d(-1) was more effective than consumption of a diet containing 1.2 g protein · kg(-1) · d(-1) in promoting increases in LBM and losses of fat mass when combined with a high volume of resistance and anaerobic exercise"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26817506

There is nothing to fear from higher intakes of protein. Seriously, even the nitrogen balance shit is BS and needs to die. If you weigh 140lbs, aim for a range of 105grams to 200grams and you will be fine. For myself, i stick to 1.2grams per lb daily when im paying attention to my macros and have a goal.

very informative. thanks a lot.

i guess the "only 30 grams of protein can be digested at a time" thing is also a myth. i have read it somewhere.

Last edited:
very informative. thanks a lot.

i guess the "only 30 grams of protein can be digested at a time" thing is also a myth. i have read it somewhere.

Yes. The only so many grams of protein consumed at one sitting is also a pure myth pushed by protein powder companies trying to get people to have 2-3 shakes a day as snacks by telling them getting 58g protein from 8 oz of chicken breast for lunch was a waste of half of it lol

I can dig up the refuting studies if you'd like, but it's been pretty hammered flat as a myth.

Choose to be vego because you're not a dick.

Vegetarian diet causes a great deal of death. Not all land is suitable to arable farming. All land benefits from cycling crops and animals, growing just crops is unsustainable.

Vegetarian diet causes a great deal of death. Not all land is suitable to arable farming. All land benefits from cycling crops and animals, growing just crops is unsustainable.

It's the circle of life (cue Disney theme tune). I really think the majority of vegans and vegetarians of this world do not understand the natural order of things.

It's the circle of life (cue Disney theme tune). I really think the majority of vegans and vegetarians of this world do not understand the natural order of things.
Your appeal to nature is amusing.

All these factory farms. So natural. So crucial to the earth's survival.

Back