Premier League Thread 2017/18 v82: Tules

Is Tules the sexiest poster on sherdog?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol two of my best friends were supposed to go to London today but they're stuck in Scotland because of the snow <45>

they're called adidas alpha bounce

they cost me £50

I bought them for my exercising.

Around 25 mins in during my run though, they didn't really have much padding on the sole of the foot and my foot started to ache.

Other than that though, I'd recommend them. Very comfy and well worth the money.

I wonna get these next, but they don't have them in big man sizes :(

BS9720_01.jpg

BS9720_01.jpg

I'd get them in black!

I'm 9.5 lol, what size are you? 14??

when i was fat, my shuce size was 12

i have way too many shuce now though

current collection:
standard vans in black white
air jordan 1s
vans hi tops white/black
adeedus gazelle
snoopy vans
alfa bounce shuce

need to hold off buying any more, they're all newish coz i rotate them lol

I'd get them in black!

I'm 9.5 lol, what size are you? 14??

when i was fat, my shuce size was 12

12.5 is comfy in most brands. Swear down my feet are still growing. 3 years ago I could fit in Nike size 12s, now I can't at all.

12.5 is comfy in most brands. Swear down my feet are still growing. 3 years ago I could fit in Nike size 12s, now I can't at all.

12.5 aint that big!

shop around for those reeboks, you're bound to find them somewhere, ebay??

12.5 aint that big!

shop around for those reeboks, you're bound to find them somewhere, ebay??

Didn;t say there were that big, they're just annoying to shop for. If I got to Footlocker or somewhere, they will rarely ever have what I want in my size as they usually get loads of everything up to 11s and then order limited numbers after that. Online, they also rarely ever have my size for the specific shuce I want.

Just gets annoying. Thank fook for online shopping though.

lol two of my best friends were supposed to go to London today but they're stuck in Scotland because of the snow <45>
Yeah it's heavy blizzards up here, even the colleague here from Beaverton said it's legit lol

Didn;t say there were that big, they're just annoying to shop for. If I got to Footlocker or somewhere, they will rarely ever have what I want in my size as they usually get loads of everything up to 11s and then order limited numbers after that. Online, they also rarely ever have my size for the specific shuce I want.

Just gets annoying. Thank fook for online shopping though.

peak fam

i hate ordering shuce online as it always depends on the specific shuce innit

like one adeedus in 9.5 might be perfect, but for the other adeedus shuce you need a 10

but sometimes you're only option is online

when we find out why akira said ryo is crying too <CerseiPlotting>

the bit with mikois brother eating his mother fucked me and miki's death. she didnt deserve that shit :(

apart from castle Transylvania and starting death note, that's the only anime ive watched all the way through.

halfway through kakegurui

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kakegurui_–_Compulsive_Gambler

Im drawing a blank. Obviously they show it with Akira but how do the others (the gay track guy, Miko and Taro) become demons too?... The same way as Akira?

Society is messed up, the part earlier where they had a bunch of regular people tied up. Amazing what happens when chaos occurs

I’m not a seasoned viewer myself and have barely completed more but I’m currently watching 2 shows where if you liked that you will probably like these

(I like both trailers so couldn’t choose, plus one is action based and the other story based)

Tokyo Ghoul is set in an alternate reality where ghouls, carnivorous monsters who look exactly like normal people but can only survive by eating human flesh, live among the human population in secret, hiding their true nature in order to evade pursuit from the authorities. Including enhanced speed, senses, and regenerative ability, a regular ghoul is several times stronger than a normal human, has a skin resistant to ordinary piercing weapons and has at least one special predatory organ called a "Kagune", which it can manifest and use as a weapon during combat. To hunt down the ghouls, several government-sponsored organizations around the world were created

The story follows Ken Kaneki, a college student who barely survives a deadly encounter with Rize Kamishiro, his date who reveals herself as a ghoul. He is taken to the hospital in critical condition. After recovering, Kaneki discovers that he underwent a surgery that transformed him into a half-ghoul. This was accomplished because some of Rize's organs were transferred into his body, and now, like normal ghouls, he must consume human flesh to survive. The ghouls who manage the coffee shop "Anteiku" take him in and teach him to deal with his new life as a half-ghoul. Some of his daily struggles include fitting into the ghoul society, as well as keeping his identity hidden from his human companions

season 3 is in April so there’s time to catch up to it, which is what I’m currently doing. 1 is really good but 2 is mixed, mainly because it doesnt really follow the manga (which is extremely popular and considered much better, more detailed) so people who read that first don’t like it as much. However if you watch it first or ignore that aspect its good

Parasyte centers on a male 17-year-old high school student named Shinichi Izumi, who lives with his mother and father in a quiet neighborhood in Tokyo, Japan. One night, strange worm-like creatures with drills as a 'head' called Parasytes appear on Earth, taking over the brains of human hosts by entering through their ears or noses. One Parasite attempts to crawl into Shinichi's nose while he sleeps, but fails as Shinichi wakes up, and enters his body by burrowing into his arm instead. In the Japanese version, it takes over his right hand and is named Migi (ミギー), after the Japanese word for 'right'; Tokyopop's version-(English dub), in which the images are flipped horizontally, has the Parasite take over Shinichi's left hand and it is named Lefty.

Because Shinichi was able to prevent Migi from travelling further up into his brain, both beings retain their separate intellect and personality. As the duo encounter other Parasites, they capitalize on their strange situation and gradually form a strong bond, working together to survive. This gives them an edge in battling other Parasites who frequently attack the pair upon realization that Shinichi's human brain is still intact. Shinichi feels compelled to fight other Parasites, who devour humans as food, while enlisting Migi's help.

Another stellar show, sci-fi thriller. Migi is fucking awesome, funny, highly intelligent and just as emotionless

All 3 have a similar premise but way different plots. Main character is kind of a “normal guy” and after a significant event has a transformation. Lots of violence and dark, thrilling drama.

I watched the first 2 episodes. Probably not my cup of tea but I’ll continue. Yumeko is a good character at least (looked it up and she has the same VA as Ann from Persona 5, can’t get that out of my head now).

The ending credits has uhhh good music

peak fam

i hate ordering shuce online as it always depends on the specific shuce innit

like one adeedus in 9.5 might be perfect, but for the other adeedus shuce you need a 10

but sometimes you're only option is online

Google used to have a function where you could search every site by size. It was brilliant, but for some reason they got rid of it. Fucking paigons!!

Google used to have a function where you could search every site by size. It was brilliant, but for some reason they got rid of it. Fucking paigons!!

they've been shook lately, any sign of legal trouble and they wave the white flag like fasses!

they had a dispute with getty images last week and removed the 'view image' button when you search for an image lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43085053

BS9720_01.jpg
Reebok classics used to be my joints.

Remember collecting the tags you got with them and using them as key chain tags

Reebok classics used to be my joints.

Remember collecting the tags you got with them and using them as key chain tags

Bwin shit, not surprised. Nike ain't the one anymore. All of their shoe dem other than Air Force ones either fall apart or are uncomfortable for me. Still rock a couple air max 1s though

Other pair I've got my eyes on are:

air-max-1-shoe-knTPnmP3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back