Premier League Thread 2017/18 v82: Tules

Is Tules the sexiest poster on sherdog?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its bad even in Fife. I guess this doesnt happen enough for yall to have infrastructure to do anything about it?
Dude, they're a f'n small island surrounded by vast seas & oceans that enforces hosepipe bans in the summer after a 4 day "heatwave"

Fuckin snow in my pockets when I go to the shop lol

You're in Fife?
Billy Connolly had a great suggestion for renaming Fife to Whatthefuckitsthatsmell.

Said ever fucker from out of town who ever got off the train there instantly recoiled & uttered them words cuz of the huge linoleum factory near the station.

Billy Connolly had a great suggestion for renaming Fife to Whatthefuckitsthatsmell.

Said ever fucker from out of town who ever got off the train there instantly recoiled & uttered them words cuz of the huge linoleum factory near the station.
I wonder which station. I only ever use Leuchars. But St Andrews is a quaint town... no funny smells as of yet

I had a pair of navy & a pair of kicker boots.

Eows look like orthapedic shoes for a 350lb middle aged bloke who bags your groceries

That'd be Kircaldy. One of the largest towns in the Kingdom of Fife.

Ive never cared about Oscar but this is a good vid I finished watching, talks about his time in China

halfcab_pro_blkwhtrd.jpg

I had a pair of navy & a pair of kicker boots.

Eows look like orthapedic shoes for a 350lb middle aged bloke who bags your groceries

They were all the rage in my teenage years, just like top hats were in your day

They were all the rage in my teenage years, just like top hats were in your day
lol

you're all wearing same shit or knock offs of what we wore. CW's Reeboks are so 1985.

any bets today?

i'm on a bit of a hot run. Even hit Grizemann 21-45min prop bet yesterday @ +900
Waiting for the line ups but probably over 2.5 and both teams to score on Arsenal-City game. Over 3.5/4.5 incase Wenger puts 3 at the back again.
Barca over 2.5 maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back