Movies with black antagonists?

Tos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not trying to bait here but I was having a discussion with my buddy and I told him that antagonists these days are mainly white dudes and the last good movie with a black antagonist was Demolition Man. Then after thinking for a few minutes we couldn't name any other movies with 'legit' black bad guy. Unbreakable came out, but dude was handicapped I was actually feeling bad for him. Ghetto movies like Menace II Society and Boyz N the Hood everyone was black.

So sherdog, I challenge you to find a movie with a legit black antagonist.

Rocky 1, 2, 3, and 5. Only Clubber was really a villain though. Dixon and Creed were just antagonists.

Edit: I mean Rocky 6, not 5.

I like to call them Blacktagonists.

giphy.gif

Unbreakable came out, but dude was handicapped I was actually feeling bad for him.

Well that's sweet of you and all, but he's still the villain.

Biggest movie out right now has a black bad guy.

blackpanther-mbaku.jpg

Rocky 1, 2, 3, and 5. Only Clubber was really a villain though. Dixon and Creed were just antagonists.

Edit: I mean Rocky 6, not 5.

They're neither villains or well-known. It's not like John Doe (Se7en), Anton Chigurh (No Country For Old Men), Keyser Soze (Usual Suspects) Patrick Bateman (American Psycho) etc. These are as hardcore as they are memorable

They're neither villains or well-known. It's not like John Doe (Se7en), Anton Chigurh (No Country For Old Men), Keyser Soze (Usual Suspects) Patrick Bateman (American Psycho) etc. These are as hardcore as they are memorable

TS asked for antagonists, not villains. All three of those guys are antagonists.

Biggest movie out right now has a black bad guy.

blackpanther-mbaku.jpg

Bad guy or competition? Some people cared more about Killmonger than the main guy lol. Definitely not a villain in the same sense as hannibal lecter for example

Well that's sweet of you and all, but he's still the villain.

Yeah but not until the very latlst moment. Id say the guy that fights bruce willis is more of a bad guy and is totally white

That's maybe the best fight in the entire manga/anime.

I agree 100 percent!

One of the best thing was, nothing was really skipped in the anime. The only missing in the anime was that, in Bryans highlight video, he almost ringed out a third guy and that his erection didn't make it as well. Other than that, everything that happened in the manga happened in the anime.

With David Eagle, there was SHIT tons of scenes missing from the anime. In the manga there was a badass moment in David's flashback with him watching Bryan Hawk fight in the crowd and obsessing over the fact that Bryan was going to move up to his weight class. Also some badass defensive techniques from David was omitted which made season 3 shitty along with Sawamura omitted scenes.

Anyway this is the best fight ever!

Back