War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said before there should be an Elevator Fight League. Who is the toughest guy in an elevator. Tell me Cormier vs Rumble in an elevator wouldnt be fun. Hunt vs Lesnar. etc

I think Stipe would beat those 2 guys in an elevator.
I imagine Tyson landing uppercuts and body shots and biting in the clinch would be hard to beat.

After that, Ray Rice.

does this look like a rollercoaster anyone would like to ride?

f.jpg

Trump is playing Duck Hunt with the economy/market. He is the guy with the gun and the ducks are the stocks of companies.

I imagine Tyson landing uppercuts and body shots and biting in the clinch would be hard to beat.

After that, Ray Rice.

I am thinking a real strong guy like cormier could forearm choke them. just pin them to the wall and put all the pressure in your forearm on their throat. he could probably suffocate you in quite a few ways. Something like this. Can you imagine fighting Tom Erikson in an elevator. That guy was tough. This is a rape choke:

Tom-Erickson-choke.gif

r1al54.jpg

Libs think opinions they don't agree with are bad threads and should be censored, that's the problem.

I didn't see any posters celebrate what happened in Charlotte just like I didn't see any presidents call neo nazis very fine people. Libs lie about everything.
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't there when people were banned from the Charlottesville thread.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't there when people were banned from the Charlottesville thread.

Perhaps I wsant but the examples I'm referring to were not banned from a charlettsville thread. Some were banned but most just left after being mistreated for some long.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't a part of the many mass PM threads where conservative/libertarian posters would share daily examples of liberal bias and harassment from the mods and lib posters.

Well you also think you could kick in the NFL so...

It's like fighting a pack of dogs. Grab the first one as fast as you can and snap his neck. Kill him on the spot. Put your fingers in his nostrils and pull up as hard as you can and literally rip the guy's face off. All can be done in a few seconds. Won't even have to fight the other guy. He will be running away.

If Dillashaw and tat guy bumped into Stipe at a club and spilled beer on him Stipe would wipe the barroom floor with them.

Two top 135lb fighters take out any HW on the planet > 95% in a straight up 2 v 1 fight. The only chance the HW has is a one-shot KO immediately, and generously I give that at most 5%.

It all depends on who attacks first, imo.

I just made up this statistic, but 85% of all street fights are won by the person who lands the first good shot.

lol, I think ODB got the hammer for defending Roy Moore

Has there ever been a girl fight irl where hair wasn't pulled? UFC does not represent women fighting. Hair pulling is the main thing. Talk about wall and stall. These girls would stall by holding eachother's hair. They are brutal. Women mma fighters fight more instinctively. As soon as the bell rings they take off like a shot and collide in the center. Or they used to anyway. I don't really watch wmma anymore. Rose would be good in a streetfight cuz of her haircut.

lol, I think ODB got the hammer for defending Roy Moore
The purge continues. Good honest conservative merkins can't even defend child predators without having their first amendment rights violated on karate forums.

Ol' Dirty Bastard. Just another dishonest and stupid poster who acted like he was persecuted.
I would have typed it long form, but his name doesn't autocomplete when you try to tag him anymore
<{Heymansnicker}>

Watching vids of what guys like Shaw and Hafthor eat and HOLY SHIT. Like, almost all their money must go to food.

I would have typed it long form, but his name doesn't autocomplete when you try to tag him anymore
<{Heymansnicker}>
I'm sure he'll be happier on reddit where the competition is easier

Holy shit - I just saw a picture, and this Stormy Daniels has absolutely yuge tits.

<TheDonald>

Holy shit - I just saw a picture, and this Stormy Daniels has absolutely yuge tits.

<TheDonald>
PRETTY sure the nips not only post opposite directions but one also points up while the other points down.

Her and Jesse Jane really should have waited a generation before getting implants. Like, Eva Lovia has implants and unless you see the scar or were familiar with her body pre-surgery you can barely notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back